• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dejavu, The Hitcher, and The Queen

The first time I copied Deja Vu I messed it up because I selected the wrong title

Do you know what is the right title to select?

Title 1 is the theatrical movie that you see by default. Title 2 is what you see when The Surveillance Window bonus feature is activated. It shows you behind-the-scenes stuff during the movie and has commentary. This is why Title 2 is about 37 minutes longer than Title 1.

Last edited:
yeah that's what I thought. Thanks

I experimented with this movie and was able to get a successful backup out of it.

yeah that's what I thought. Thanks

I experimented with this movie and was able to get a successful backup out of it.

The whole Surveillance Window thing is plain stupid, IMO. They wasted an insane amount of space on a DVD DL release to have two versions of the movie with the bonus one being 2:43:38 long and if you copied it alone to a DVD-5 with menus, English language, English subtitles, and Director's Commentary the quality would only be 67%.

Alternatively, if you just preserve menus, English Audio and English subtitles with the theatrical version (Title 1) you end up with 95% when compressed to DVD-5.

I love having a commentary that is optional and I even love seeing bonus footage and scenes in movies but this is an utterly ridiculous method of doing things.

I love having a commentary that is optional and I even love seeing bonus footage and scenes in movies but this is an utterly ridiculous method of doing things.
lmao i haven't looked at this yet but i will take your word for it ;)

using AnyDvd 6136
CloneDvd 2903
had no problem with Dejavu or A Night at the Museum
did not get the Queen ,not my cup of "Tea":D

Im having an issue with Deja Vu. My usual movies copy in about 45 minutes and this one will JUST read the disc in 277 minutes...

Im having an issue with Deja Vu. My usual movies copy in about 45 minutes and this one will JUST read the disc in 277 minutes...

Provided DMA is enabled for your drives, it sounds as though you have a bad disc.

Nah... I put in another movie to backup and it works great. Its a decent sony external drive...

Nah... I put in another movie to backup and it works great. Its a decent sony external drive...

If you're using AnyDVD & CloneDVD and aren't having a problem with other DVDs then I'd have to blame the drive or the specific Deja Vu disc, itself.

Deja Vu is pretty idiotic the way they've set it up and it has a mangled structure but it's not anything that should cause AnyDVD & CloneDVD any problems.

I hate this Deja Vu

I copied the title one and when it's in the dvd player, it keeps looping the menu part over and over. I scrolled up and down with the options and again, it looped the menu. Updated to 6.1.3.6, and trying it again:(

Ive decided just to start doing the COPY method instead of the clone... it worked in 35 minutes

Which title did you select for it to work? 1 or 2?:confused:

Title 1 is the main movie. If you press play from the root menu it plays Title 1. If you made a backup with Title 2 [and not Title 1] and have the menus preserved then you need to go to the bonus features and activate the Surveillance Window and that will lead you to playing the movie which has commentary, etc [Title 2]. If Title 1 isn't present and you try to play the movie from the root menu then it'll just throw you back to the root menu.

Thanks

Title 1 is the main movie. If you press play from the root menu it plays Title 1. If you made a backup with Title 2 [and not Title 1] and have the menus preserved then you need to go to the bonus features and activate the Surveillance Window and that will lead you to playing the movie which has commentary, etc [Title 2]. If Title 1 isn't present and you try to play the movie from the root menu then it'll just throw you back to the root menu.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm having the same problem on two different computers with the most current versions of both CopyDVD2 and AnyDVD. I rarely have this problem copying a movie. Something different going on with the copy protection? Not done copying yet but this is taking forever.

No problems here (well almost)

Backed up with AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 without much incident. At first I picked the wrong title (2 )and it wouldn't go past the menus and start the movie. Tried again with title (1) selected and got it to back up and play just fine. Both full backup as well as movie only. I left in the stuff that's in the Surveillence Window but looks like you can't access this except if you have that movie included (can't be reached from the extras menu) as well so you might as well leave it out or back up with a dual layer disc and get everything including no compression.

Back