• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will GJ work with Splinter Cell: Conviction for PC?

Alphamale

I'm considering buying this game when it comes out but I've heard horrible things about the DRM that Ubisoft is using on that game and want to know if Game Jackel (any version) will be able to bypass/decrypt that protection. TIA,

AM

well if its the 'always' online drm then gamejackal won't do anything, as the information / data is all sent server side.. so the answer to the question would be a (sad) NO...

No it will not.

I suggest you don't encourage Ubisoft with your purchase. They need to learn not to mess with us

No it will not.

I suggest you don't encourage Ubisoft with your purchase. They need to learn not to mess with us

Well, after the H.A.W.X. debacle (horrible unfinished beta sold as a game, not DRM issue), I swore I'd never buy another Ubi-sloth game again. But Splinter Cell (the old ones made by the Montreal division, not Shanghai POS) has always been my favorite game and I thought the return to the Montreal division would get me back into it again. But, alas, UBI has gone totally mad. Shame too.

AM

Back