• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Gamer" bad sectors..

chrisdcpd

ANYDVD is not allowing me to backup titles "Gamer" or "Avatar"

Currently using version 6.6.3.7

Log File attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Status.txt
    706 bytes · Views: 7

Log File attached.

You only supplied the Status log, not the entire AnyDVD log. The only thing that can be seen from this is your drive region is not set and could cause AnyDVD to not obtain the correct keys.
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.6.3.7)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH15F EG00 020423081J86Q00933
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

So what should you do if you see "Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)"
in AnyDVD's status window? Do this:
a. Right click the fox on your system tray. Exit AnyDVD
b. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
c. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
d. Open the DVD/CD-ROM branch---> right click on your optical drive
e. Click "Properties".
f. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
g. Select the region that you're in.
h. Start AnyDVD.

Log File attached.

Follow mmdavis' instructions. For further assistance you need to attach the entire ZIP file contains the log files to your post.

Actual log file..

Sorry about that..I obviously didn't complete a step accurately!
Thanks for the advice so far! Hopefully the log file helps you assist me even more.
Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.7_Info_D_Gamer.zip
    331 KB · Views: 10
Sorry about that..I obviously didn't complete a step accurately!
Thanks for the advice so far! Hopefully the log file helps you assist me even more.
Thanks!

There are 2 errors in the log:
21.51s: report titlekey failed, sense 5:6f:1 (COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE . KEY NOT PRESENT

21.56s: report titlekey failed, sense 5:6f:2 (COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE .KEY NOT ESTABLISHED
Both times I have seen these errors someone was using a crack. James may need to check for sure though.

ic. What are you referring to with "crack"?
Would that be a simple fix?

A "crack" is an unregistered version designed to thwart Slysofts "fair use" of our money.

Even if you have a legit paid license now - if the machine once had a bootleg "crack" on it - you need to take certain steps to clean it all off.

Wait for James to make the call... he'll know.

-W

Thank you for clarifying! The last thing I installed on top of an official 6.6.3.4 version was the beta 6.6.3.7 just yesterday. I've paid and registered 2 different times for this software (second time being for a new computer). Thanks for all quickness and advice though! Surely this wouldn't be the problem though... but I'll wait for James to figure it out.

ps. This "Gamer" DVD is a special features version...would that add an additional issue? I'm also using 1ClickDVD Copy 5

Thank you for clarifying! The last thing I installed on top of an official 6.6.3.4 version was the beta 6.6.3.7 just yesterday. I've paid and registered 2 different times for this software (second time being for a new computer). Thanks for all quickness and advice though! Surely this wouldn't be the problem though... but I'll wait for James to figure it out.

ps. This "Gamer" DVD is a special features version...would that add an additional issue? I'm also using 1ClickDVD Copy 5

If using 1Click, make sure that you have the "Aggressive I/O" option enabled (checked) in AnyDVD.

ic. What are you referring to with "crack"?
Would that be a simple fix?

"Crack" mostly likely as in not a legit copy of anydvd that may have been obtained for the sweet low price of free.99 - at leatst thats my understanding. Not saying you did that but just my understanding of the term.

BTW it worked for me using 6.6.3.4

I've paid and registered 2 different times for this software (second time being for a new computer).

Paid twice?
You're allowed to transfer the software to another computer (for free) if you get a new one. You can even have it loaded on two computers at once with the same key, so long as you only actively use it on one at a time.

If using 1Click, make sure that you have the "Aggressive I/O" option enabled (checked) in AnyDVD.

Just as important but often not mentioned - You need to disable CPRX in 1Click.

-W

I made the mistake of loosing my current key when I switched computers. No doubt this is a legit copy. Promise. I also tried gamer when using 6.6.3.4 with Aggressive I/O enabled in ANYDVD. No success on my end!

I made the mistake of loosing my current key when I switched computers. No doubt this is a legit copy. Promise. I also tried gamer when using 6.6.3.4 with Aggressive I/O enabled in ANYDVD. No success on my end!

I believe you.
All you have to do is write to Slysoft and "prove you are you" and they can help recover a lost key.

For giggles TRY right clicking the litte Fox and ripping the disk to hard drive.
(set AnyDVD to defaults first)

-W

It successfully ripped to my desktop! What is the next step, and what does this mean?

It successfully ripped to my desktop! What is the next step, and what does this mean?

That means that the problem is not AnyDVD, but a setting with 1Click. Have 1Click process the ripped folder and see if that works. If so, I would go to the 1Click forum and see what the issue is.

Back