• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Saga New Moon Don't Work

sheez...45 minutes just to do the rip..!!...hope this doesn't happen everyday..!!

sheez...45 minutes just to do the rip..!!...hope this doesn't happen everyday..!!

It took me 15 minutes. Whatcha using? A 386? :D

And today, this day, AnyDVD is the only thing that'll rip this disk at all... at any speed. I'll take that AnyDAY from AnyDVD :)

-W

Last edited:
45 minute rip sounds about right if it is the BD version. I did an anydvd rip took 10 minutes or less. I have the 2 disc special edition on the SD version.

>>45 minute rip sounds about right if it is the BD version

...BD/ Blu-Ray..??...nope, this was a standard DL rental I got from Netflix...45 minutes using a 3gHz pentium dual-core processor...I believe it ripped to 13 or 14 titles...main movie title was over 6gb.

That's Odd.
But ripping is a factor of the I/O speed of your optical drive. Perhaps your drive and this particular disk just don't play nice. -W

That's Odd.
But ripping is a factor of the I/O speed of your optical drive. Perhaps your drive and this particular disk just don't play nice. -W

...anyDVD 6628 locked up on me on an earlier attempt...I never re-booted my pc... maybe this screwed something up..??...I did a couple more right after, tho... normal 12-14 minute process time...oh well...it worked, no complaints.

This was the single disk version. I am sure the other versions will work but i am sure our members will let us know.

Hello all, I received the disc 1 of the two disk set today. I'm trying to use 1click with anydvd and keep getting a read error at 100% on the file and 7% on the disk. I have tried rebooting and keep getting the same error at the same place. Also upon starting the burn with extras and menu's checked its at 36% compression....and a "movie only" copy tells me it needs 70% compression....any ideas? Also I have the newest versions of both 1click and andvd 6.6.3.0.

Try ripping it first with the AnyDVD ripper and importing that rip into 1click.

-W

also make sure u have CPRx error correcting disabled for 1click

Post a log.

Error message
11:41:31 Precessing started
11:41:31 Successfully removed layer break
11:57:36 Processing stopped: E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB: read error

I'm using Anydvd 6.6.3.0 and CloneDVD version 2.9.2.7 in Window 7. I've also tried using the Anydvd ripper to rip the original movie to my hard drive but still no luck. Have any been able to copy this movie yet? Thanks!

anydvd log.

Post an Anydvd .zip log file

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Hello all, I received the disc 1 of the two disk set today. I'm trying to use 1click with anydvd and keep getting a read error at 100% on the file and 7% on the disk. I have tried rebooting and keep getting the same error at the same place. Also upon starting the burn with extras and menu's checked its at 36% compression....and a "movie only" copy tells me it needs 70% compression....any ideas? Also I have the newest versions of both 1click and andvd 6.6.3.0.

For all you 1Click users:
A quote from their Author: I'm working on the two flavors of "Twilight - New Moon" IFO files that were sent to me. I should have a beta up later today for testing.

Gregory

It's their software that's having issues with this title! :agree:
Try CloneDvd2, It WORKS!!!:D

Last edited:
anydvd log.

I am new to this board so thanks for the info. Here's a copy of my Anydvd log. I hope this helps. Once again, thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.0_Info_E_TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON.zip
    226.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I new to this board so thanks for the info. Here's a copy of my Anydvd log. I hope this helps. Once again, thanks!

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select region 1
viii. Start Anydvd

Set your region and all should be well.

I am new to this board so thanks for the info. Here's a copy of my Anydvd log. I hope this helps. Once again, thanks!

This disc is different. Which edition / country is this?
But looking at the logs, I would say the protection is removed correctly. It is possible, that the disc (or drive) is defective.

This disc is different. Which edition / country is this?
But looking at the logs, I would say the protection is removed correctly. It is possible, that the disc (or drive) is defective.

No luck by changing the region to 1. This is the US version of Twilight Saga New Moon Special Edition.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select region 1
viii. Start Anydvd

Set your region and all should be well.

I have the same problem after setting my region to 1. Any other ideas?

Back