• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it also comes soon! as anything on the market @ the moment is not that good! i have a few com... programs and they are not great! so lets hope it comes....

When it's ready :D Seriously though give them time as a rushed product may only cause chaos meaning buggy.

Nice. I just stopped in here to see how CLONE BD is coming. My BD collection is growing larger and I'd like to make a backup of it. Even holding off a purchase of a BD Burner in order to wait for the program.

I agree, being able to downsize would be a great selling point to make mobile copies for travel and allowing the kids to utilize the copies in the back of the mini-van on long trips.

When it's ready :D Seriously though give them time as a rushed product may only cause chaos meaning buggy.

While I agree that I wouldn't want the program rushed and flawed, from what I can read they have working on it for over a year now and still no one can get any sort of release date. That tells me CloneBD is not a very high project at Slysoft.

There is more behind the scenes than we know. You can't go off of public statements alone. I wish there was more to share on this but there isn't.

If CloneBD will not let me downsize to dvd9 or dvd5 I for one will not be buying it. I'll continue to use BD-Rebuilder. (Great Program). I don't mind waiting for the end result.

I have no ideal what capabilities it will have. I know they spent over a year testing parts of it and this is also open to all now too.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=30515

Although there is no copying and shrinking with that program.

That is bumblebee, which allows you to upload information about Blurays and HD DVDs to slysoft to help with developement of Slyplayer, CloneBD, etc.

I think you added the wrong link.

It feels like years since I uploaded all my blu-rays via bumble-bee when it was released. Now that my Dune Player is coming, I have renewed interest to strip my movies down to just the HI-RES audio track, movie, and English subtitles (including forced). I would also like the menu in certain cases or a chapter list. Using ClownBD doesn't strip all movies properly and BD-Rebuilder doesn't do chapters all the time (Gladiator Extended for one).

If it does exist in beta, sign me up as I have over 200 blu-rays to try it on. Time to remove the crap on these things. If you want money up front...DONE.

CloneBD

Dear Friends

It's my first words here, so I am glad to be here with you - hello! :)

I will not be original and I will ask you one simple question and I think the answer is not as simple, but I will give a try - is there any release date of CloneBD or even c.a. date?

I am thinking of buying DVDFab, because I have heard that it can rip Blu-Rays the same way as yours CloneDVD2. Somebody may confirm that it's true?

I have got 67 original BD on my shelf and I am going to buy HDI Dune HD Base 3.0, to put into effect my dream - all my collection of DVD and BD on HDD and sit on my couch with Logitech Harmony One and just click and watch movies.

...but I don't want to have my entire 1:1 BD copies on HDD, I would prefer to Main Movie + English audio track (TrueHD, DTS HD-MA) + Polish subtitles.

That's my dream and I think you may put into effect by releasing CloneBD.

Sorry for my English, it's not my strong side.

I will be glad if you will reply.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab can not handle all the newest and latest encryptions. With that said I would hold off on CloneBD. No one really knows when it will be released to all but I am sure we are just within months but that is just my guess nothing to go solid on. It will be worth the wait and suggest to wait.

Dear Charlie

I have just read AnyDVD HD specification. I understand this English - your English and my English is something else, ehehehehehe :)

AnyDVD HD can create 1:1 BDMV or ISO file, is it true?
May somebody confirm it?
Audio and Video quality will be the same as played BD from original disk?
All the features - scene selection, language and subtitle selection, bonus material, bd-live will be available after using AnyDVD HD as BDMV or ISO?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Im really really excited about CloneBD coming out and im glad its gonna come out "soon" :p

I do have one question though....
I know slysoft has been working extremely hard and everything, but we really haven't really alot of info about the program.

Could we at least get the minimum requirements if the program?

It would only make sense that one would need a pretty beefy system right?
I mean cmon, we are talking about encoding a dual layer Blu-Ray disk that has 50GBs of data, and making it fit on a single layer 25Gb disk.

Im guessing if you dont have at least a dual core cpu that that could take all day to encode correct?

It not really a big problem since i got a i7 920 with 12gbs of ram, but my buddy is looking into the program, and he has a pentium 4 at 3.2 with 2gbs of ram....

Will he be able to run the program smoothly on his setup?

Once again thanks alot slysoft for the hard work!!
please keep it up :clap ::clap:

Dear Charlie

I have just read AnyDVD HD specification. I understand this English - your English and my English is something else, ehehehehehe :)

AnyDVD HD can create 1:1 BDMV or ISO file, is it true?
May somebody confirm it?
Audio and Video quality will be the same as played BD from original disk?
All the features - scene selection, language and subtitle selection, bonus material, bd-live will be available after using AnyDVD HD as BDMV or ISO?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Correct VAMET.

Im really really excited about CloneBD coming out and im glad its gonna come out "soon" :p

I do have one question though....
I know slysoft has been working extremely hard and everything, but we really haven't really alot of info about the program.

Could we at least get the minimum requirements if the program?

It would only make sense that one would need a pretty beefy system right?
I mean cmon, we are talking about encoding a dual layer Blu-Ray disk that has 50GBs of data, and making it fit on a single layer 25Gb disk.

Im guessing if you dont have at least a dual core cpu that that could take all day to encode correct?

It not really a big problem since i got a i7 920 with 12gbs of ram, but my buddy is looking into the program, and he has a pentium 4 at 3.2 with 2gbs of ram....

Will he be able to run the program smoothly on his setup?

Once again thanks alot slysoft for the hard work!!
please keep it up :clap ::clap:

Your buddy may want to look into a beefier system. One like you said at least a dual core and 4+ gigs of RAM. As for min specs it will be answered best by a dev or a mod if they know already.

50GB to 8GB or 4.6GB

50GB to 25GB is the first scenario to cover but how about 50GB to 8GB (Dual layer) or 4.6GB (single layer) DVD for when you know your going to need to play the movie on a DVD player. That would require scaling both the video and audio (I believe).

Can't wait to see - Go SlySoft! :rock:

Blu Ray Clone?

Good news that Clone DVD is coming out a blu-ray version. Will it hvae the functionality of compressintg the film to standard DVD and double layer discs?

Thanks,
Howard

Good news that Clone DVD is coming out a blu-ray version. Will it hvae the functionality of compressintg the film to standard DVD and double layer discs?

Thanks,
Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back