• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spammers hitting PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike89

I just got a spam PM from a "Davietorr".

Hope the mods get on this.

Well if we don't get spammed by spammers, other members will make sure the forum gets spammed also by copying and pasting. :rolleyes: anyone that does this should be considered spammers and banned also.

Well if we don't get spammed by spammers, other members will make sure the forum gets spammed also by copying and pasting. anyone that does this should be considered spammers and banned also.
No and no:mad::mad:. Are you a spammer? because I just informed people of what I got in my private box.:mad::mad:

did I post spam? No and no...wouldn't it make better sense to forward it to a mod or admin?

I just got a spam PM from a "Davietorr".

Hope the mods get on this.

Thanks man!

BTW this thead is to post hits by "Davietorr". As the thread starter stated! Move on if you have other issues.

I disabled my PM! Not worth the pain.

Got my second "you got virus" PM. I an disabling my PM for now. I think it is a good idea to not allow new members access to PM.

Ad-bot "Davietorr" has been reported.

Changed my Messaging & Notification settings to "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators".

Enough is enough! :mad:

I'm going to say this only once because I just woke up and am not amused. DO NOT abuse the reporting system. Reporting users that are spamming PM's...that's fine. Reporting each other in this thread because you don't like what the other person has to say...not really ok with me. Play nice and don't involve the mods unless there's a real problem. We have enough to deal with. Thank you.

Who is this David Torres prick?

I just got a PM from this idiot. Trying to respond does no goos of course.

Davietorr said:
Dear, forum member!

There are viruses' activities from your computer! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here:

http://www.

This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.

Thank you. Yours truly, David Torres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back