• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.1.3 beta

PROBLEM TITLE YOJIMBO Criterion R:1 EX-357

"Invalid bitset <N> position"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.1.3_Info_D_YOJIMBO.zip
    122.6 KB · Views: 8
Says AnyDVD-HD 6.6.1.3 Beta when ripping to hard disk folder.

Oh, I see. Any chance you can use CloneDVD to get a more elaborate error description? Maybe a CloneDVD logfile?

CloneDVD (clone a dvd including all titles and menus) gives an identical <N> error.
Any chance it's a Unicode issue, as CC is known for using Unicode titles and I have had issues in the past with them. Just a thought.

Another interesting thing; when using AnyDVD-HD 6.6.1.3 Beta in conjunction with Nero Recode to dump the tracks to generic MP4 I have no problems.

Last edited:
It won't even load the disc, the first thing it does when loading is pop up the error:

Thanks, I'll check...

EDIT:
Will be fixed in the next AnyDVD version.

Last edited:
Finally encountered a DVD that required me to set the "Aggressive I/O mode " in AnyDVD - Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection Volume 12 ...

Without "Aggressive I/O mode" set to 'on' 1 Click Copy Pro refuses to play ball with any of the four discs in this box set ...

Finally encountered a DVD that required me to set the "Aggressive I/O mode " in AnyDVD - Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection Volume 12 ...

Without "Aggressive I/O mode" set to 'on' 1 Click Copy Pro refuses to play ball with any of the four discs in this box set ...

It is old news. 1click products need Agressive I/O mode

Back