• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd firmware update page

whitelab

a while back their was a firmware update page on the forum here but i can not find it now. the ole one i tried was www.rpc1.org/ but that is not the one i am looking for can anyone help me out thanks john

thank you for the reply the firmware hq page is the one i was looking for, thanks again

WH08LS20K and GBWH20L BD burners.

I can not find any FW on the web. The LG site comes up blank on those models.

Thanks all,

A special firmware exists for this drive. See here. This patch modifies the drive firmware in a way that it will report the volume unique id without the need of an authentification with a player key. By doing so, one part of the aacs protection is completly knocked out, because it is no longer possible to prevent anybody from getting the volume unique id by invalidating the player key used by the ripping software.

I can not find any FW on the web. The LG site comes up blank on those models.

The model numbers you quoted need a "-" in them.

Back