• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and CloneDVD can't Copy Tinker Bell

Viper36543

I am having a problem copying a movie. I keep getting the same error while using AnyDVD and CloneDVD I have tried to copy it using the version that is out now and the new beta version and still get the same error in the same place. I have also tried to copy my cousins Tinker Bell movie to see if it was just mine and I get the same error in the same place. I don't know what to do with the Clone DVD Log File because it says it is to large to upload and if I try to copy and paste it to the thread it says I have to many Characters The movie is Tinker Bell and it is R1 I am also using Sony DRU 500 and 800 model Drives and am using Sony DVD-R Media. The firmware is all up to date as well.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_TINKER_BELL.zip
    118.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
AnyDVD 6.4.7.8 definitely worked with this release. I don't believe there should be any issue with 6.4.8.4 and this release.

There are definitely read errors in your AnyDVD logs. Save the CloneDVD log as a text file and then ZIP that up and post the ZIP file as an attachment.

Last edited:
Looks bad to me

Here is a piece from the log:

read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
tries 2 retry 2682418 to 2682419
tries 1 retry 2682418 to 2682419
tries 0 retry 2682418 to 2682419 >>> boom.

This is telling me the DVD is likely badly pressed and like in the past, such a group of bad pressings hit the market in batches. We have had users taking a DVD back three times before getting lucky.

I suspect if you run this it will light up with red markers:
See this link

http://www.cdspeed2000.com/download.html

and you can try scanning the disc for errors with Nero DiscSpeed:

1. Download Nero DiscSpeed (freeware).
2. Extract it to wherever you wish
3. Run the program
4. Select the ScanDisc tab
5. Place the original DVD in your DVD drive
6. Select that drive from the Nero DiscSpeed interface
7. Click Start

Any red spots that show up are read errors.

If Nero reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged.

The CloneDVD log is probably so large because it mirrors the attempts Windows is making trying to get the data off the disc and if every block requires that many retries it is no wonder the log file is so big.

I suggest you try a right mouse click on the tray fox and "rip video....." to see if that will do it for you.

Least likely is a protection problem IMHO.

I was able to back up Tinker Bell no problems what so ever. Hmmm...that is a tough one man.

Tinker Bell DVD

I did not have any problems ripping the file to hard drive using AnyDvd 6492 then I selected one of my burn programs,Copy to Dvd and it played well,mvfrisk2

6607 doesnt work

still cant backup terminator salvation,up,star trek,transformers R.O.T.F.it looks like the movie studios have caught up.looks like slysoft has fallen behind!

still cant backup terminator salvation,up,star trek,transformers R.O.T.F.it looks like the movie studios have caught up.looks like slysoft has fallen behind!

Sorry I have backed all of them up with CloneDVD and AnyDVD except Terminator, though I havent tried on it yet.
________
Colorado dispensaries

Last edited:

Nope. All these titles work fine.

still cant backup terminator salvation,up,star trek,transformers R.O.T.F.it looks like the movie studios have caught up. Looks like Slysoft has fallen behind!

Looks more like another "one post wonder" that failed to read the instructions. :D

If you're using DVDShrink or Nero Recode etc... you need to use the built in AnyDVD ripper first - Then import that rip into your regular software.

-W

Back