• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland Won't Copy

Viper36543

Hello everyone I need some help trying to copy a movie that I own. I just bought Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland, and when I put it into my DVD tray AnyDVD keeps on scanning the disc and the balloon that says your disc will be available shortly starts and stops over and over again. I already read the thread about the other Mickey Mouse clubhouse movie and it seemed to have the same problems. However, this one when I open it with CloneDVD it says that it is something like a 31 gig file when the disc is only like 6 gigs. I have tried to copy the movie with DVD43 4.5 and 1 Click DVD Copy and it does not work either. It only copies the movie only and not the extras and menus. And if I only copy the Movie only it skips to the end of the movie towards the end of the movie. So that doesn't really work either. The Thread said that it was solved but I believe it was solved because of a newer version of AnyDVD. And I have the latest version of AnyDVD which is the 6.5.9.0 and it still does the same thing. I also have the latest version of Clone DVD which is 2.9.2.5 And that won't read the disc either. Since I cannot create a log report through AnyDVD or CloneDVD I don't know how else to ask you how to fix this. Also the other thread said that it looked like they put every kind of copy protection they could on the disc and I guess they did the same thing on this one too. I hope you guys are or will be working on an AnyDVD and or CloneDVD Update that can handle this new protection and DVD.

Thank you

No problem here with AnyDVD and CloneDVD 2. It did take a while for it to scan though, but it did work. I was able to back up the entire movie and the episodes only.
________
Cheap Glass Pipes

Last edited:
Hello everyone I need some help trying to copy a movie that I own. I just bought Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland, and when I put it into my DVD tray AnyDVD keeps on scanning the disc and the balloon that says your disc will be available shortly starts and stops over and over again. I already read the thread about the other Mickey Mouse clubhouse movie and it seemed to have the same problems. However, this one when I open it with CloneDVD it says that it is something like a 31 gig file when the disc is only like 6 gigs. I have tried to copy the movie with DVD43 4.5 and 1 Click DVD Copy and it does not work either. It only copies the movie only and not the extras and menus. And if I only copy the Movie only it skips to the end of the movie towards the end of the movie. So that doesn't really work either. The Thread said that it was solved but I believe it was solved because of a newer version of AnyDVD. And I have the latest version of AnyDVD which is the 6.5.9.0 and it still does the same thing. I also have the latest version of Clone DVD which is 2.9.2.5 And that won't read the disc either. Since I cannot create a log report through AnyDVD or CloneDVD I don't know how else to ask you how to fix this. Also the other thread said that it looked like they put every kind of copy protection they could on the disc and I guess they did the same thing on this one too. I hope you guys are or will be working on an AnyDVD and or CloneDVD Update that can handle this new protection and DVD.

Thank you

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199, follow the steps, step by step, and provide all of the requested information. And no, you're not using the latest beta.

Also also allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other programs.

I was having the same problem and took the advice to give it time to scan--(so spoiled, it usually only takes a second or two to scan). I did some non computer work, came back, and it was available to copy.

Back