• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD questions

whatever_gong82

James,
Thanks for the update to CloneDVD.

:rock:

By the way, how is the CloneBD project going??

CloneBD upgrade pricing question

Good, thank you. ;)

One other question: those of us that bought CloneDVD, can we get CloneBD free, as a new app that we have to pay for, or at a discount??

:confused:

I don't mind paying for it, since as I've said before, I'm a satisfied paying customer of the Slysoft products. I just want clarification.

Thanks again.

:bowdown:

:rock:

I am not stating what I say is true but from what I understand CloneDVD2 is by elaborate Bytes and the new upcoming CloneBD is by Slysoft so I can only assime a new price and or a discounted price to those that own CloneDVD2 with that said. There has been nothing said over this so take this with a grain of salt.

I am not stating what I say is true but from what I understand CloneDVD2 is by elaborate Bytes and the new upcoming CloneBD is by Slysoft so I can only assime a new price and or a discounted price to those that own CloneDVD2 with that said. There has been nothing said over this so take this with a grain of salt.

Thanks, Charlie.

I'll have to wait and see like the rest of us.

Regardless, if I have to buy it, I will.

:)

Is that all you have for us? Playing it a bit close to your vest, eh?:p
Would "Good" be a few weeks or a few months?

We've seen far too often what happens when other companies make hard deadlines they can't keep. Customers start complaining constantly. In fact I was really annoyed recently when a game that I've been waiting for had it's published release deadline pushed back 8 months.

There is no deadline for CloneBD. Good programming should not be rushed.

We've seen far too often what happens when other companies make hard deadlines they can't keep. Customers start complaining constantly. In fact I was really annoyed recently when a game that I've been waiting for had it's published release deadline pushed back 8 months.

There is no deadline for CloneBD. Good programming should not be rushed.

Well, you can't blame me for trying. :D

We can't even have an unofficial, through the grape-vine, unconfirmed rumour of a release time-frame?? :D

I need a solution now. If slysoft is, say, 3 months away, I'll wait.

But if it's 1-2 years away, I need something else.

We want to give you money. Please help us do that. :)

If you dig around, then you'll find that February is frequently mentioned :p

But that's an inside joke, mostly I believe because no year is mentioned.

There is not even an official, vague timeframe, sorry.

First of all, it won't be an add-on to CloneDVD2. That's an Elaborate Bytes product and will remain DVD-only.

The product for cloning BDs is still in the works and we expect it before year-end. More information is simply not available for release at the moment.

Be patient. Good things need time. 8)

That sounds like before Christmas 2009 of course..... :)

Being a huge supporter of Slysoft, I would never push, but I want to second the vote that I am really eager to give up some money to purchase the product.

As an aside, I too did not understand the difference between Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes. I always seemed strange that I ended up with two different folders in my Start Menu.

BTW, is there a way to get email notifications about CloneBD and Slyplayer? Unless I have a problem, checking for updates is the only reason I check the Boards.

Last edited:
BTW, is there a way to get email notifications about CloneBD and Slyplayer?

I like that idea. If there were some mailing list I could sign up for that would send me updates on SlyPlayer and CloneBD, I could at least rest at night knowing my phone would buzz if the e-mail came in the middle of the night :)

OK, now you've got me curious. What the hell is Slyplayer? This is the first time I've heard any reference to it?:confused:

Back