• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a copy of Transformers 2, using Anydvd 6.5.9.1 and CloneDVD 2. When watching if I change chapters the disc freezes, If I fastforward or rewind the disc loops. Does anyone else have this problem ?

1. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

2. Run a dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file you ripped in step 2 to your harddrive as the source file for playback. Do not select individual .vob files. Any problems with playback?

By the way, when you first insert the disc into your drive, allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other programs.

Code:
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-3530A 104C 05090500

1. Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

Remove annoying adverts and trailers doesn't work properly with all discs and may even make some unplayable. (this has nothing to do with your current problem though)

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok"

Code:
 57.33s: read sectors failed, sense 5:64:0
 57.33s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.33s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.34s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.36s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.38s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.38s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.39s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.41s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.42s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.67s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.69s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.70s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.72s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.73s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.78s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0
 57.78s: crack failed - read error!

3. There are read errors, caused by one of the following:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is defective. Try a different cable

Last edited:
I get an error "FileIo 3 VTS_01_0.VOB 1048576 655360

That's a read error typically indicating a defective disc or one that needs to be cleaned.

By the way, when you first insert the disc into your drive, allow Anydvd up to 10 minutes to scan the disc before opening any other programs.

Post an Anydvd .zip log file

i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
ii) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
iv) Select "Create Logfile"
v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
vii) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
viii) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
ix) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
x) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
xi) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
xii) click "upload"
xii) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
Here is the Anydvd Log you request. Thank you for you help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.1_Info_E_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    905.5 KB · Views: 4
Freakgameus said:
Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

Problematic Filter Afc Possibly Arcsoft Photo impressions installed that filter.

Refer here for an list of known problematic filters.

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
  4. Select "Afc". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot.

Whatever program installed the filter may no longer work properly.

If you still get FileIO3, then here are your options in order of likelihood:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is defective. Try a different cable

Last edited:
Hi James,
As per your request,logfile has been created and a copy of the scanning anydvd beta 6.5.9.1 removed protections.I didn't have time to do a full copy of disc.

Can you try this please?

1. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

2. Run a dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file you ripped in step 2 to your harddrive as the source file for playback. Do not select individual .vob files. Any problems with playback?

Thank you for the help, I still receive the same error, I will have to wait until I get another copy upon release.

Thank you for the help, I still receive the same error, I will have to wait until I get another copy upon release.

Well, I suppose it's possible that Anydvd still isn't handling this disc properly, but cuevas508 didn't report a problem. That said, he didn't rip the full disc either.

We need more feedback still.

zip log created with 6.5.9.1.

zip log created with 6.5.9.1. Thank you

I'm new here & to all of this so...

I was able to do the "movie only" successfully with NO compression to hard drive but trying to do the whole disc errors out in about 5 seconds stating:
VTS_01_0_VOB: read error.

Hope my input adds to solving the prob

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.1_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    903.2 KB · Views: 2
I was able to do the "movie only" successfully with NO compression to hard drive but trying to do the whole disc errors out in about 5 seconds stating:
VTS_01_0_VOB: read error.

Using what method?

Actually, if everyone could do the following that would be great:

1. Use Anydvd 6.5.9.3 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6593.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Use CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2925.exe.
(If you don't own CloneDVD, you can try the program for free for 21 days.)

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of CloneDVD then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

4. Select "Clone dvd" from the main menu.

5. Select "dvd+/-r dl" near the quality bar.

6. On the output method page, select "dvd files". (you're going to rip to your hard drive)

7. provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Thank you

Last edited:
Used the new 6.5.9.2 beta

Still Fails to do the whole DVD Tried both Rip to Hard Drive and Images still fails. Only the main Movie can I copy but then there are two different Movies to select with almost identical length. One is 2hr, 31Min, 39sec and the other is 2hr, 29min, and 43 Sec.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.2_Info_E_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    755.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
We also need to see a set of CloneDVD logs. Can someone please follow Webslinger's directions and post them?

[Use 6.5.9.2 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2 Reply to Thread

Here is the log for CloneDVD. It work fine with just the Movie Only but this is the log for the whole DVD

Attachments

• CloneDVD_2.9.2.2 TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

1. Use Anydvd 6.5.9.3 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6593.exe

3. Use CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2925.exe.

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of CloneDVD then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

6. On the output method page, select "dvd files". (you're going to rip to your hard drive)

7. provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Thank you

Last edited:
Using Anydvd 6.5.9.2 & CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta. I am able to make a back up, but the sequence of the chapters is out of whack (i.e.: goes from chapter 1 to the credits...)...Never seen anything like this...

Using Anydvd 6.5.9.2 & CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta. I am able to make a back up, but the sequence of the chapters is out of whack (i.e.: goes from chapter 1 to the credits...)...Never seen anything like this...

attachment.php

attach.gif
viii) click "upload"

8. Post an Anydvd .zip log file

i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
ii) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
iv) Select "Create Logfile"
v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
vii) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
viii) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
ix) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
x) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
xi) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
xii) click "upload"
xii) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Thank you

Last edited:
Logs AnyDVD6592 & Clone2922

Here are the Logs for AnyDVD 6.5.9.2 & CloneDVD2 2.9.2.2 trying to backup "complete movie" to hard drive with NO compression.

Also with "movie only" had the same "chapters out of sequence" problem as lamusica member noted today.

Thanks for the Help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.2_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    756.6 KB · Views: 6
  • CloneDVD2 v2.9.2.2 Log.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back