• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks James.

Your effort is highly appreciated by us all.

Awaiting your outcome.

i have had the same problems mentioned with transformers 2. also, the dvd will not play using media software. tried WM Player and Realplayer. the dvd shows 7.62gb but no main movie shows up on clonedvd menu. guess we'll have to wait for patches.

Next beta will address this problem, but I can't guarantee that it'll work right away. Maybe more betas will be required. we'll see.

James!... what about this issue... i thing that many users is waiting for your solution....

Regards

Discussion of third-party software has been moved to the Third Party Product forum where it belongs. Please remember the rules, people. :policeman:

For people having issues with Transformers 2, update to AnyDVD 6.5.9.1 beta and report back on whether this resolves the issues with both ripping the DVD via Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... and with CloneDVD.

AnyDVD 6.5.9.1 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6591.exe

Hi James.Just giving feedback with the anydvd AnyDVD 6.5.9.1 does work and made a back up of "movie only" transformers2.Thanks!You rock!:rock:

Hi James.Just giving feedback with the anydvd AnyDVD 6.5.9.1 does work and made a back up of "movie only" transformers2.Thanks!You rock!:rock:
Please post a logfile created with 6.5.9.1. Thank you.
If you have the time, try a full backup (either CloneDVD without compression or AnyDVD ripper).

Error with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

This is just the single DVD of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but I can't play it on three computers with AnyDVD HD, yet it players flawlessly on three different DVD players? It is very clean - it's something else.
I suspect it is something out of the ordinary. I've attached the error file (6.5.9.1) and the screen error that comes up.
Thanks,
Gary
P.S. I'll be sent the Blu-ray on Wednesday - and can check that when it arraives.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.1_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    916.8 KB · Views: 17
  • dvd-error.jpg
    dvd-error.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 11
This is just the single DVD of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but I can't play it on three computers with AnyDVD HD, yet it players flawlessly on three different DVD players? It is very clean - it's something else.
I suspect it is something out of the ordinary. I've attached the error file (6.5.9.1) and the screen error that comes up.
Thanks,
Gary
P.S. I'll be sent the Blu-ray on Wednesday - and can check that when it arraives.

Please post appropriately. This is an SD DVD issue and not a HD-DVD or Blu-ray issue and as such belongs in the AnyDVD forum and not the AnyDVD HD forum.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.9.1)
HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD GBC-H20N C102 G10122081384HF4941
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your DVD drive region:

1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit AnyDVD
  2. Click start. Right click on My Computer ---> select Properties
  3. Click on the Hardware tab--->click the Device Manager button.
  4. Open the DVD/CD-Rom branch ---> right click on your optical drive
  5. Click Properties.
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the region that you're in
  8. Start AnyDVD

Also, go into the AnyDVD settings and press the Default button. After setting the drive region and setting the AnyDVD settings to default, please produce a new set of log files and post them.

...post appropriately. This is an SD DVD issue and not a HD-DVD or Blu-ray issue and as such belongs in the AnyDVD forum and not the AnyDVD HD forum.
Thanks for the expected condemnation. Nice way to start a dialogue, boss.
I posted here because my machine has AnyDVD HD NOT AnyDVD. It seemed logical. It seems every time I post here though you go on a Power-trip.
I don't have the time nor inclination to hang out here and find out what YOU consider appropriate.
You want 'appropriate' - well the appropriate way of communicating with people would be to say: "In future please post questions regarding DVDs in the AnyDVD Forum, not here. Thank you."
I have posted (very early) logfiles for Blu-ray and I neither require your ego or attitude - hence why I usually avoid posting here at all.
Regards,

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.5.9.1)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-116D 1.06 08/06/19PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2002704 sectors (3911 MBytes)
Total size: 3998752 sectors (7810 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 6 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.1_Info_F_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    900.1 KB · Views: 18
Hi James,
As per your request,logfile has been created and a copy of the scanning anydvd beta 6.5.9.1 removed protections.I didn't have time to do a full copy of disc.

Thanks for the expected condemnation. Nice way to start a dialogue, boss.

He asked you, politely, to post in the appropriate forum. What's your problem? Regardless, the forum rules are supposed to be read by everyone prior to posting. And if you click the link in my signature, which is part of the forum rules thread, you will see the following:

8. Posts regarding dvd issues belong in the Anydvd forum (if the problem involves Anydvd).

Posts regarding Blu-ray and HD-DVD issues belong in the Anydvd HD forum (if the problem involves Anydvd HD).

Should you have any problems with Blu-ray discs or HD-DVDs, please click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4503, and provide the requested information in the Anydvd HD forum.

Should you have any problems with dvds, please click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199, and follow the steps listed.

It's not a big deal. He's just asking you to please post in the proper forum next time.

I don't have the time nor inclination to hang out here and find out what YOU consider appropriate.

Look, I'm sure you're a great guy in real life, but these comments are unnecessary. He wasn't attacking you.
And really, you do need to care what he thinks. He's a volunteer moderator (as all the English moderators are), and he enforces the forum rules. So it's not as though he's getting paid to put up with abuse.

Really, there's no need for this bickering. No one was attacking you. Relax.

Last edited:
Code:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Your region code is not set. That matters for dvds.

With some DVDs and some drives, AnyDVD cannot decrypt CSS unless your drive's region code is set properly.
You must exit AnyDVD when checking.
  1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit AnyDVD.
  2. Click start. Right click on My computer--->select properties.
  3. Click on the Hardware tab--->click the device manager button.
  4. Open the DVD/DROM branch---> right click on your optical drive.
  5. Click properties.
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the region that you're in
  8. Start AnyDVD.
AnyDVD_Log

Code:
173.64s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
182.56s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
191.47s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
200.38s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
209.28s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
218.19s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
227.11s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
236.01s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
244.92s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
253.83s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
253.84s: read error 69046 to 69062, max 3998752, io->read_error 0
253.84s: crack failed - read error!

There are read errors, caused by one of the following:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is defective. Try a different cable

Last edited:
Transformers Disc Skipping

I made a copy of Transformers 2, using Anydvd 6.5.9.1 and CloneDVD 2. When watching if I change chapters the disc freezes, If I fastforward or rewind the disc loops. Does anyone else have this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back