• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest CDVD-Mobile not working on my computer

Roger54

The latest version of Clone DVD Mobile is not working well. For most DVDs, it simply hangs somewhere in the ripping process. When it does make it all the way through, the copies are often jerky to a significant degree.:bang:

I went back to the earlier version. There is a patch for it that prevents the earlier version from creating a monstrous Temp file (around 250 GB). Can someone direct me to the patch?

I hope that Slysoft gets the bugs out of the current Clone DVD Mobile. The program has a lot of potential, but right now I cannot use it.

It's stickied at the top of the CloneDVD mobile forum. The 1st post of the 1st thread, wouldn't have taken much to find it. MobileFix.

It may be clear to you; it is not to me. Mobile fix is in the beta version thread. There is no description as to what it does. I presume that you are telling me that I can apply that fix to the old version (not the beta) and that it will cure the issue whereby CDVD Mobile creates the monstrous temp file (250GB more or less).

No, I do not want to be a beta tester.

You're not, and that's typically the older version people want to go back to.

If you do ever use Anydvd, the betas are almost always better than the official releases, by the way.

You're not, and that's typically the older version people want to go back to.

If you do ever use Anydvd, the betas are almost always better than the official releases, by the way.

That is good to know. I appreciate the info. I do use Anydvd. Maybe I will take the plunge with the beta version of Clone DVD Mobile.

In the meantime I have re-downloaded the current version (non-beta) and applied the patch. It appears to be working satisfactorily, although I have not yet determined whether the file it created has jerky video. (Thank you Mike R).

Anyone have time to tell me in what ways the current beta is better than the current release version? Thanks again to all; I would much rather enjoy C-DVD Mobile than complain about it.

Last edited:
That is good to know. I appreciate the info. I do use Anydvd.

Let me rephrase. The beta versions of Anydvd, when they are released, are almost always better than the official versions due to the fact new protections are being addressed and/or bugs are being eliminated.

I was not referring to Clonedvd mobile.

However, you can see what's changed in the release notes for the latest Clonedvd mobile beta (and these tend to be bug fixes).

That is good to know. I appreciate the info. I do use AnyDVD. Maybe I will take the plunge with the beta version of Clone DVD Mobile.

In the meantime I have re-downloaded the current version (non-beta) and applied the patch. It appears to be working satisfactorily, although I have not yet determined whether the file it created has jerky video. (Thank you Mike R).

Anyone have time to tell me in what ways the current beta is better than the current release version? Thanks again to all; I would much rather enjoy C-DVD Mobile than complain about it.

I am not sure what might be better in any of the newer versions of Clone DVD Mobile since I was getting an error message with that obnoxious "Oh No" female voice.

So I installed an old version of Clone DVD Mobile, from 2008, and I am back in business.

All my videos are perfect. If you want to see a demo, that I created using Clone DVD Mobile, check my YouTube posting. No jerkiness. (Test the video on your PC to make sure the lag or jerkiness is not on your portable device).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JYZz2GKSy8

Back