• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error on Clone DvdMobile

puddin

File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=0 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=432:abitrate=128:threads=4 -vf scale=320:240,harddup -aspect 1.333333 -info name="ALICE_IN_CHAINS_UNPLUGGED" -ofps 24000/1001 -o "L:\iPod Movies\.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This app contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

This file was digitally signed by SlySoft Inc.

FFmpeg maintainers receive SlySoft products free of charge. If you're
interested then please contact us at support@slysoft.com

pipe:: Unknown format
What does this mean? Trying to rip alice in chains unplugged dvd with dvdmobile 1.6.1.0 and I get this.

same issue

don't know what the issue is but I am encountering the same problem you have posted. if you figure out what the problem is please let me know :)

don't know what the issue is but I am encountering the same problem you have posted. if you figure out what the problem is please let me know :)

Just read through the first thread "CloneDVD mobile 1.6.1.0".

Same Issue

After we uninstalled the latest version 1.6.1.0, we installed the older version 1.2.0.1 and we no longer had the problem. We don't know why the older version resolves this issue, but it does

Last edited:
After we uninstalled the latest version 1.6.1.0, we installed the older version 1.2.0.1 and we no longer had the problem. We don't know why the older version resolves this issue, but it does

Sadly, your solution is what worked for me too. I deleted the latest version, installed 1201 and it works fine now.

Luckily I have saved all my old versions of Slysoft products (I have AnyDVD going back to 2003).

I say sadly because this has been an issue for some time and SlySoft is not addressing it. Obviously this has something to do with the newer program's coding and SS needs to get a fix to us.

I used to recommend SlySoft products all over the Net, but I can't do that now, seeing how there are problems.

Sidenote: I used the old Mobile version to convert a DVD I have had for years, the Rainmaker. A few years back it converted fine. Back then I converted it into BlackBerry format.

Now I have a T-Mobile Touch Pro2 and needed to convert that same DVD to MP.4 (The Zune setting). The new version of DVD Mobile gives me that OSS error message.

Bonus Sidenote: I had to disable the "Notify me of new version" so I won't get what is now a nag pop-up, because I don't want the new version.

Last edited:
I used to recommend SlySoft products all over the Net, but I can't do that now, seeing how there are problems.

Slysoft doesn't author the product - but I for one agree. A stable build needs to be developed (or SlySoft should stop re-selling the product with their stamp of approval).

Version 12 works well enough for me - but like you, given all of the unaddressed (and long standing) issues, I'm a bit sorry I purchased the product (especially considering the association with SlySoft). There are alternatives – but they’re not an appropriate topic in this forum.

Edit -

I guess I should mention... You're not going to find a better product than SS's AnyDVD/HD - it just doesn't exist.

Slysoft doesn't author the product

Slysoft is the developer of Clonedvd mobile. Elaborate Bytes is the developer of Clonedvd.

I don't really help to provide technical support for Clonedvd mobile (and I do not work for Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes) since I don't use this program very much. If you can't find the answers you need here, I suggest contacting Slysoft directly: http://www.slysoft.com/support.html

Slysoft is the developer of Clonedvd mobile. Elaborate Bytes is the developer of Clonedvd.

I don't really help to provide technical support for Clonedvd mobile (and I do not work for Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes) since I don't use this program very much. If you can't find the answers you need here, I suggest contacting Slysoft directly: http://www.slysoft.com/support.html

Then I stand corrected :) Although I could have sworn I'd seen a reference to the contrary.

Seems odd that a group of such talented folks like SS can't get a little front-end to mencoder working correctly.

I am sympathetic to the current criticisms of Clonedvd mobile, but there's nothing I can really do.

I can say that development hasn't completely ceased, and I'm pretty sure Slysoft support knows a lot more about this program than I do. So that's why I suggest contacting Slysoft directly with problems if you don't find answers here. This is predominately a user to user support forum.

CloneDVD and AnyDVD have both worked without flaw. Like I said in my earlier post, I have been with SS since they started, back in 2003.

So I am a bit surprised at the ball dropping on CloneDVD Mobile. Without the error on the new version, it has been an outstanding product.

But like anything, even low-priced software, we want and expect it to work.

Until I logged on here to see the workaround (use the old version) I was using two competitor products (converters, not unlockers) and they worked well, but were really slow compared to SS's product.

I am glad to be back in business, with the old version.

where do you get the old version

I can't find where to download it, slysoft does not make apparent any past version download page... thanks

That's stickied at the top of the forum you posted in.

Back