• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Is audio compressed w/ selecting DVD to fit to smaller size

T-F

Hello,

I have used the CloneDVD option that allows a dual-layer DVD to fit on a single-layer DVD.

Does CloneDVD compress (i.e., reduce the quality) of the audio when this option is used or is only the video quality changed?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have used the CloneDVD option that allows a dual-layer DVD to fit on a single-layer DVD.

Does CloneDVD compress (i.e., reduce the quality) of the audio when this option is used or is only the video quality changed?

Thanks!

Audio is not compressed. You either keep or remove audio streams but they will not be re-encoded to a lower quality. Only the video content is being transcoded/compressed.

Back