• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks SlySoft, for being the best!

AbMagFab

Just a quick note to thank all the folks who continue to update AnyDVD HD (and the other SlySoft products).

It's rediculous that this kind of DRM exists, so it's amazing, fantastic, wonderful, that you all are willing to continue to fight for our fair use rights.

I rarely post this kind of thing, but you all deserve it! Thanks!!!

Just a quick note to thank all the folks who continue to update AnyDVD HD (and the other SlySoft products).

It's rediculous that this kind of DRM exists, so it's amazing, fantastic, wonderful, that you all are willing to continue to fight for our fair use rights.

I second that motion! No need to take a vote as all posts will be yea... :D

Last edited:

I wholehardedly agree. Slysoft, the world would truly suck without you and your dedicated and talented developers. :bowdown:

Back