• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.7.1 official

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
6.5.7.1 2009 07 24
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB v14
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
e.g. "Haunting in Connecticut", R1, US
- New (DVD): AI scanner improved
- Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
"Transporter 3", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 6.5.5.9, "IFOTitles 0" error with some
titles, e.g. "Seven Pounds", R2, Italy
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
some discs, e.g. "Aujourd'hui, c'est Ferrier!", R2, France
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

I salute in the general direction of Antigua, and drink a beer.

Terminator 2 - Sky Net Edition BD Region A

I thought I would post this since I just bought this title and was having some ISO playback issues until I hit the right combo of AnyDVD HD settings under the previous "official" version. Now, with version 6.5.7.1 the title will "crash" while loading via PDVD 9 Ultra. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_E_TERMINATOR_2.zip
    461.7 KB · Views: 11
I thought I would post this since I just bought this title and was having some ISO playback issues until I hit the right combo of AnyDVD HD settings under the previous "official" version. Now, with version 6.5.7.1 the title will "crash" while loading via PDVD 9 Ultra. Log file attached.

Test playback with the original disc with Anydvd running in the background, and provide a .zip log file using the original disc.

Find the right settings with the original disc. Also try enabling the Powerdvd "virtual drive detected" workaround.

Great stuff guys. I really am impressed. After having a few problems with new releases and the appearance of MKB 14 I was really nervous about buying my own Blu-ray drive (I previously borrowed one), but now I see how hard SlySoft is working and my confidence is restored (and I bought a drive).

I really believe that the ability to rip movies so you can watch them on your laptop is one of the key things that will actually allow Blu-ray to be successful, even if the boneheads in charge of Blu-ray don't see it. So I not only am glad that I can do what I want to do with my HD content, but I also feel it increases the chances others will adopt Blu-ray and ensure that there will be a good supply of content for it in the future.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Test playback with the original disc with Anydvd running in the background, and provide a .zip log file using the original disc.

Find the right settings with the original disc. Also try enabling the Powerdvd "virtual drive detected" workaround.

Thanks. I did some more digging and decided to re-install a MS XP UDF driver patch. The disk is now working as it did previous to the ANYDVD HD update.

Official vs Beta AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.7.1

Great job as usual Sly Dudes and Babes!

Strangely, though, the beta 6.5.7.0 did not work for me with the AACS MKB v14 titles using encrypted rips with Virtual Clone Drive 5.4.3.4 beta.

The official release, however, works perfectly.

I always restart my computer, after installation, and put the settings to default before attempting any rips.

Last edited:
Back