• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It asks me to insert "A - Planet Earth - The complete series, Disc 2 [HD-DVD] [B000MRAAJW]" and when I do it displays the message "Cannot handle this media" and the "Identify" option is grey.

It asks me to insert "A - Planet Earth - The complete series, Disc 2 [HD-DVD] [B000MRAAJW]" and when I do it displays the message "Cannot handle this media" and the "Identify" option is grey.

you need to stick in either the original disk or a protected ISO. ISOs with the protection already removed are not to be used.

it's a known issue:

Fernando said:

-> Planet Earth (BBC) -only- US edition

Added another method to generate the ID for this set. All 4 discs share the same AACS key, looks like they wanted to save money.

Fernando will need to look into this.

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable notifications of beta updates to AnyDVD HD? The previous beta version didn't work for me. I would like to beta test on my main desktop, but not on my HTPC, and the constant "new beta version" pop-ups become annoying.

Thanks.

Is there a way to disable notifications of beta updates to AnyDVD HD? The previous beta version didn't work for me. I would like to beta test on my main desktop, but not on my HTPC, and the constant "new beta version" pop-ups become annoying.

Thanks.
You can right-click on the BB systray icon and disable autoupdate. That will stop you from getting Bumblebee program updates as well, but when you notice a new version on your desktop you can just allow the Bee to update your HTPC that one time for the Bee and ignore the AnyDvd HD update offer (which you can do anyway on your HTPC just by clicking on No).

This should work now.

Just sent Constantine and The Jackel DE both HD DVD.

Got a error message unable to handle disk on Jackel.
It seems he send the datas.
After another try no new media was found.

Edit Same problem with Underworld HD DVD german

unable to handle media.

Edit 2:
6 out of 10 discs didn´t work.

Last edited:
please post logs and directory stuctures for all failing HD-DVDs : open dos box, CD D:\ (or whatever is your HD-DVD drive) type:

Code:
tree /F /A > C:\HDDVD_Structure_XXXX.txt

please post logs and directory stuctures for all failing HD-DVDs : open dos box, CD D:\ (or whatever is your HD-DVD drive) type:

Code:
tree /F /A > C:\HDDVD_Structure_XXXX.txt

Not possible.
I think my drive dont like HD DVDs.
Just sent a new BD without a problem.

what is the media.dat file for? If i read it right these are the steps

1) double click the media.dat file
2) open bumblebee
3) start anydvdhd
4) insert media

scanned all my original blu-rays this past weekend can't wait for cloneBD

Not sure if it is a trouble or not

I begin to scan my french HD DVD, i'll do Bluray next.
The first one was unknown, so ok : FR - Backdraft [HD-DVD] [B000PMGRJ6].
The second one was known but from another country : DE - Black Rain [HD-DVD] [B000S1KWP4]

Mine is the french box, so i changed the country in the dialog to France and validated. But in the registry i still have DE for the country. Don't think it send anything back to you

Same for the third : NL - Daylight [HD-DVD] [B000OHZL0S]
(the ASIN in amazon.fr is different, but unchanged in the registry after validating the dialog)

Is this normal ?
(it is usual for majors to make one disk for all Europe, but the cover of course is specific for each country)

Do i have to change the country back to France and check if the ASIN is different or i shouldn't bother and change nothing ?

Bumblebee can no longer find media

I've got an LG drive and have submitted via bumblebee. Now it can't find the disc. It shows

D:\ (media emtpy)

when emtpy, but when I put in a disc, it shows nothing available.

It worked before I followed the suggestions here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=31530&page=2

AnyDVD can still find the discs and process them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back