• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to turn off the animated tray icon?

Textureglitch

Does anyone know how to turn off the pulsing animation of the gamejackal icon in the system tray?
It wreaks havoc with some (fullscreen) games if you alt-tab out of them and then go back in. For some reason the icon animation creates a brief black bar glitch in the corner of the fullscreen game every time it cycles.

There is no way of turning it off. Although you could get XP/Vista to hide it.
Interestingly I have not heard anyone comment on this before.

There is no way of turning it off. Although you could get XP/Vista to hide it.
Interestingly I have not heard anyone comment on this before.

I don't have the systray icon hiding enabled because it annoys the hell out of me not to be able to see the stuff that's running.
The problem is that the animation makes the systray flash briefly through the fullscreen game for some reason. I get the same problem with firewall popups that also try to be on top of a fullscreen game and just end up flashing through it.

I don't have the systray icon hiding enabled because it annoys the hell out of me not to be able to see the stuff that's running.
The problem is that the animation makes the systray flash briefly through the fullscreen game for some reason. I get the same problem with firewall popups that also try to be on top of a fullscreen game and just end up flashing through it.

You may have other issues causeing the problem from what you mention above....Dose it do it with out the icon active...!!....CHEERS

Back