• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

down load speed slow?

steve61617

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with the down load speed? It normally down loads in a few seconds but is taken like 1 ½ hours? I’ve tried down loading other programs and they been fine been having problems here.

Any thoughts thanks Steve

i had the same problem with anydvdhd its 6.49mb and it says 1hr 59min
:bang::bang::bang:

I am wondering the same thing! Downloading slow as molassases rolling uphill against the wind. I am getting somethinkg like 600 bytes/second. WTF?

YUP I just reset my firewall down load in 30 sec. don’t know if it was that or just a accident.

some of our mirrors are really slow, but these are gonna be disconnected within a few days. So, depending which mirror you are connected, your download speed might be a little slow. Sorry for the confusion....

Back