• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cdclone

alisonmartin

is there any way in copying karaoke discs for backup that I can copy songs off different discs onto one disc to make a compilation disc

Thanks

AlisonMartin

is there any way in copying karaoke discs for backup that I can copy songs off different discs onto one disc to make a compilation disc

Thanks

AlisonMartin
I think it all depends on what format the original files are. I think you might have to use other software to make the compilation first and then make your backups with CloneCD.

Sorry for the bump on this thread, but instead of starting a new thread, I figured it would be safe to ask in here.

With exception of the compilation, CloneCD DOES burn karaoke cd's?

My buddy ( who is running the same version of nero as I ) is having problems backing up karaoke cd's. I on the other hand have no problems backing them up using Nero. So I figured with all the luck I have been having with slysoft, I would suggest CloneCD to him. But wanted to make sure it will burn Karaoke cd's first.

I think, Clonecd is able to do your copy if your burner can read and write raw dao + 96 (aka cd+G).

You have just to select "Audio CD multimedia" when clonecd ask you to choose a profl. You probably have to edit it (check that clonecd will read the subchannel data).

I think, Clonecd is able to do your copy if your burner can read and write raw dao + 96 (aka cd+G).

You have just to select "Audio CD multimedia" when clonecd ask you to choose a profl. You probably have to edit it (check that clonecd will read the subchannel data).

I'm pretty sure his does as Nero 7 worked for him before. Then stopped working ( and it's been hell since ). So I know his burner will read and write it.

I've just gotten clonecd and have the same question you asked. Did you solve the problem? How to make one compilation disc of karaoke songs from many discs? Please respond to jvainella@cfl.rr.com. I think it would be easier than using this forum, to which I am also new. Thanks.

Back