• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Problems With burning Bedtime Stories

Lin731

I'm running Anydvd 6.5.4.0, clonedvd 2.9.2.2 on one pc and 2.9.2.1 on 2 other pcs (downloaded on multiple systems when I ran into this problem to make sure it wasn't the pc). Doesn't matter whether I'm running 2.9.2.1 or 2.9.2.2. Anydvd detects the disc as usual but at some stage of clonedvd (prior to actually beginning to burn the disc) I get an error message saying that it's "encountered a problem and needs to close". It's done it on 3 different computers, a 1 1/2 year old Vostro, a 2 year old Inspiron and a 4 1/2 year old Dimension desktop. Is this just a bad disc? I'd give you an error log for Clone dvd but I can't (given that it encounters the problem and closes). Would a log for AnyDvd help?

Only with that one disk? Perhaps it's a faulty disk since it's happening across many computers and versions.

And yes, and AnyDVD log is required.

-W

Last edited:
Thought CDVD 2.9.2.1 had a bug in it!

Thought this problem was fixed in 2.9.2.2:bowdown:! I had the same problem when I upgraded from 2.9.2.0 to 2.9.2.1. Never came back after upgrading to 2.9.2.2.

Thought this problem was fixed in 2.9.2.2:bowdown:! I had the same problem when I upgraded from 2.9.2.0 to 2.9.2.1. Never came back after upgrading to 2.9.2.2.

This problem might not be that problem. His problem might not have been your problem. The problem that was fixed, is unlikely to be the problem that is at hand. For the most part every problem is unique, it's rare that the same problem is in fact the same problem. That's why the AnyDVD logs are needed before anyone can do anything to help with any problems.

-W

Last edited:
Only with that one disk? Perhaps it's a faulty disk since it's happening across many computers and versions.

And yes, and AnyDVD log is required.

I found the last version of clone dvd kinda crash happy on occassion but yes, this problem has been on this one disc and appears with the last version of clone dvd on 2 systems and with the current version of it on one pc.All 3 systems issue a "clone dvd has encountered a problem and needs to close" message. I'm gonna try burning it again on my Vostro since updating to the 2.9.2.2 version and if it does it again, I will create a log and post it here.

Or just exchange it for another disk - and then post here.

-W (seen bad pressings at 90% of all the problems here)

Well interestingly enough, once I upgraded to not only the newest clone dvd version (which I DID have on one of the systems that the clone dvd crashed on with this movie) but also upgraded to the beta copy of anydvd 6.5.4.1, I was then able to burn a backup. For some reason, on that particular disc I had to to have the sandbox version of anydvd to keep it from crashing before it even began to burn the movie. I think that's the first time I ever had clone dvd crash like that (at some point prior to even beginning to burn a copy).

Well interestingly enough, once I upgraded to not only the newest clone dvd version (which I DID have on one of the systems that the clone dvd crashed on with this movie) but also upgraded to the beta copy of anydvd 6.5.4.1, I was then able to burn a backup. For some reason, on that particular disc I had to to have the sandbox version of anydvd to keep it from crashing before it even began to burn the movie. I think that's the first time I ever had clone dvd crash like that (at some point prior to even beginning to burn a copy).

It's rare that a problem such as the one that existed with CloneDVD occurs. The crashing problem was found and resolved within a day of the release of 2.9.2.1 and then 2.9.2.2 was pushed out to resolve it.

I always recommend running the very latest versions of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Whichever is newer, be it official or beta, is the one to install.

Back