• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.4.1]Unable to install AnyDVD HD on Windows 7 Evaluation Build 7077

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get around and get the 32 bit version and try the same but I don't use Oreans software either. GJ and Clone DVD Mobile plus VCD also works fine under win7 7077 X64 as well. I'll get the X86 and install that today to test.

oreans is a part of anydvd...

you can reproduce this problem on clean x86 build 7077 installation. No other software is installed except AnyDVD.

build 6.5.3.1 works fine. later builds like beta 6.5.3.7, 6.5.3.9 up to the final 6.5.4.0 don't work.

regards

How is one to look to see this oreans and I'll see if it does indeed show on my end? Getting the 32 bit now to assist.

the error popup u can see if u trying install anydvd or after installation of anydvd if you manually try to start anydvd

AnyDVD is protected by Themida and Themida is a product of Oreans Technology.

Thanks I'll try to get this all install today. If not then I will have it installed tomorrow.

They are looking into this as I too got the same thing on a fresh install of Win7.

from arcsoft forum :

Hello,

It looks that you are using an application protected with our protection system “Themida”. You have to contact the authors of the application that you are having problems and let them know to protect the application again with a newer version of Themida, which should solve the problem.

We had a previous report with a similar problem, and the problem was that the computer was infected by some viruses which were interacting with the protection system. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce that problem here. Please, make sure that your computer is not infected as that could be the problem (Please, notice that some virus are not detected by any anti-viruses when they are obfuscated with a protection system)

We hope that you get the application running normally soon.

Best Regards,
Oreans Technologies

i guess we'll need to wait for another leaked build to see if it's themida's fault or microsoft's fault. But im sure within 1 week all the programs using themida will be updated with a newer version of the protection if a new build of windows7 doesnt fix it. win7 builds are leaked about once a week now.

Wouldnt be suprised if its MS themselves leaking the builds so that they can get as many bugs found as quickly as possible.

Im sure a new anydvd build early this week will add new BD+ protections and a new themida build so all will be well.

Next build is likely to be RTM says MS there is a chinese version leaked but that is it. Build is 7106.

RC1 you mean not RTM. rtm wont happen for atleast 2 months. The screenshots of 7106 are likely fake as there arent digital signatures on the screenshot of the setup.exe. Just be patient for a new leaked build sometimes next week and we'll know whether it's MS's fault or themida's fault.

RC1 you mean not RTM. rtm wont happen for atleast 2 months. The screenshots of 7106 are likely fake as there arent digital signatures on the screenshot of the setup.exe. Just be patient for a new leaked build sometimes next week and we'll know whether it's MS's fault or themida's fault.

It's themida's fault. Slysoft needs to update the protection system and release a new version.

I just updated to Win 7 build 7077 x64, and I have none of these issues. Also the issue a user reported about TMT3 does not exist on my system. I did an upgrade from 7068 to 7077 x64, and did a complete re-install of AnyDVD and TMT 3. I am not using AVG, rather Kaspersky AV 2009.

For those complaining that a product doesn't work with a leaked, unsupported OS should wait for the official Release Candidate from Microsoft, or downgrade to a working version of Windows 7 for your situation.

I just updated to Win 7 build 7077 x64, and I have none of these issues. Also the issue a user reported about TMT3 does not exist on my system. I did an upgrade from 7068 to 7077 x64, and did a complete re-install of AnyDVD and TMT 3. I am not using AVG, rather Kaspersky AV 2009.

For those complaining that a product doesn't work with a leaked, unsupported OS should wait for the official Release Candidate from Microsoft, or downgrade to a working version of Windows 7 for your situation.

I am well aware of that as I experienced no issues with the X64 but install the X86 and you'll see the issue.

Very well. But I still stand by my statement. Anyone using an upsupported OS has to take the brunt of the issues. Do not expect a software vendor (or hardware vendor) to add support for an OS version that is not even supported by Microsoft. That is unless you are an ISV/IHV.

Problem with Windows 7 Build 7077

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Build 7077 (x86). Since doing so, I have been unable to run AnyDVD. When I attempt to open the app, I get the following message:

"An internal exception occured (Address: 0x0) Please, contact support@oreans.com Thank you!"

I did not have any problems running AnyDVD under Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Builds 7057 or 7068. It was only untill I installed Windows 7 Build 7077 that I started having problems.
Please help!

Windows 7 Build 7077

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Build 7077 (x86). Since doing so, I have been unable to run AnyDVD. When I attempt to open the app, I get the following message:

"An internal exception occured (Address: 0x0) Please, contact support@oreans.com Thank you!"

I did not have any problems running AnyDVD under Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Builds 7057 or 7068. It was only untill I installed Windows 7 Build 7077 that I started having problems.
Please help!

Previous version

Where can I download a previous version of AnyDVD that I can use while this issue is being worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back