• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I regret buying CloneDVD mobile

alexlicious

I hate to say it, because the program works well in most respects.

But the Audio is noticably off by a second or less when you replay it. There has been absolutly no support for the last year on this product. I have been waiting for the beta version of CloneDVD Mobile to be finalized but it has not. Whenever i have run it, i only received errors.

The audio delay makes watching Ripped movies extremly anoying and the response i got from Slysoft is a command that manually moves the audio sync, which just shifts the problem the other way.

Until Slysoft has a released, stable version of CloneDVD mobile that correct the Audio sync, i would not reccomend buying this product.

Anybody else feel the same way? :(

There are known, issues, yes. The use of mencoder and ffmpeg has created some problems and the sync problems are well known, unfortunately.

The product, itself, is being worked on with a completely new engine planned. We just can't say when this big update will be released. It will, however, be vastly superior to the existing CloneDVD mobile product. I also believe with all the engine work being done by Slysoft it should make any necessary fixes far quicker and easier. As it stands Slysoft has been relying on third-party applications with their own inherent flaws.

Right now, yes, there are issues but I ask people to be patient until the new release comes and I hope it's within the near future but I really have no idea.

Thank you for the response

I am really looking forward to the update. The Slysoft products i own are easy to use and i am otherwise a happy customer. Please understand that until this issue is resolved, i can not reccomend this product.

I am anxious for the update and will gladly promote your products when this issue is resolved.

I am really looking forward to the update. The Slysoft products i own are easy to use and i am otherwise a happy customer. Please understand that until this issue is resolved, i can not reccomend this product.

I am anxious for the update and will gladly promote your products when this issue is resolved.

I'm merely a volunteer and don't work for Slysoft. Like you, I purchased this software and I am very much looking forward to the new release. We are all looking very forward to it. :)

Anybody else feel the same way? :(

Yes, I feel the same way! :bang: I expressed the similar feelings on this forum LAST YEAR ( http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=24565 ). And I got the same response from DrinkLyeAndDie last year. From the sound of DrinkLyeAndDie's response he kinda, sort of, semi, implied that we would see an update sometime after the first of the year. Well, I guess December 2012 could be after the first of this year.

I appreciate the fact the DrinkLyeAndDie is a volunteer/moderator. He is obviously putting out fires on this topic and trying to keep us informed on what little information he is getting from slysoft. However, I just don't think slysoft has any excuses here. The customers deserve an official statement as to what is going on with CloneDVD Mobile. No updates in a year with no reasonable signs of an update on the horizon = poor customer service and no excuses. An official statement from slysoft with an approximate release date of CloneDVD Mobile with the "new engine" would put out the fire and satisfy most of us. I don't think that's asking too much.

I feel the same. cloneDVDmobile does not support negative gain values for audio so the sound on my nokia e90, e71 and n810 internet tablet is terrible with a lot of distortion. I have no complains about the picture quality(pq made me buy their products anyway, didnt pay attention to sound at the time) because of the terrible sound quality, i have not watched a whole movie on my devices yet so i can not comment on audio delay issues. i bought anydvd and clonedvd mobile almost a year ago and havent used clonedvd since then after first try. i didnt return it because i was told that slysoft is going to release an update which never happened. there are serious flaws with the software. constantly crashes( first time i ripped a movie i had to try it 2-3 times with different movies) the good thing is if they ever release an updated clonedvd mobile with major fixes i wont have to pay for it.

I do sympathize. The English moderators are all volunteer moderators. We don't work for Slysoft. And, actually, I bought Clonedvd mobile a long time ago as part of the complete Slysoft suite, and if I were completely honest with myself I'm not sure that I'd be happy with this situation either.

However, I do know that new stuff is being developed and worked on to address a lot of your concerns. Obviously, that's pretty much the same answer you guys got last time, but if you're patient I'm certain Slysoft will eventually try to make you guys happy.

You all seem to have a lifetime license (as do I), and I just want to let you guys know that development isn't dead.

Other than that, there's not much more the moderators can do or say.
On behalf of the English moderators at Slysoft, I apologize for this situation.

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the release of the new version as well, whenever that's going to be (hopefully not too much longer, since initially our hopes were kind of raised a bit for some news of this thing in February; but we'll have to see, I guess). I've read that the eventualy CloneBD product, or whatever it's called, is going to replace CloneDVD mobile... so I hope current owners get a nice discount on that.

Honestly, it certainly isn't one of my favourite purchases; and compared to all other SlySoft products it doesn't measure up (not yet, anyway). But I bought it long before Slysoft switched to the Euro, bundled with the other products and at a discount... so honestly, I'm really not going to get too excited over the relatively small amount I did initially pay. I've wasted far more than that on things I've used less frequently (or not at all, lol), and this product does promise to become more useful, eventually.

Back