• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

Does anyone use DVDShrink in conjucture w/ AnyDVD? I just may need to break down and purchase CloneDVD although I'm a big fan of just getting the movie with the audio/subtitle options I want. Also DVDShrink provides a "deep analysis" of a DVD providing better quality if compression is needed since I don't always use DL DVDs. Anyway, all advice welcome.

trust me d/l the trial and have fun messing with it , its worth the cost and you can select/unselect certain title subs preserve menu's heck even cut certain portions of a scene you dont wanna see.

i mean when i swicth my dvd player on my computer with out anydvd 6113 it works but when i swicth the anydvd on the dvd player dosint work can you tell why pls tks.:mad:

can you better explain this because i got confused ?

With ANYDVD I use CloneDVD2, DVDSHRINK, DVD-RB and even Nero if the disc is single layer -no problems. Great product.

Saw works if you only do the movie with none of the extras- I haven't tride it yet with the new version

Davo, maybe it's just me then.

Gus738 - I'll d/l the trial version of CloneDVD and give it a try. I had been using DVDShrink w/o problems for a long time and this is the first disc that has actually given me trouble.

Also, do you need AnyDVD to remove the copy protections in order for CloneDVD to read the disc?

hi guss 730 yes when i make the new anydvd on to burn my dvd player show me there is no disc so whene i swicth of the anydvd off my player can read the cd:mad:

Saw lll

I downloaded the newest version of ANY DVD (6.1.1.3) and Clone DVD 2 version (2.9.0.3) and am still having problems with Saw lll. When using DVD Shrink I receive the message "Cannot read file F" When trying to copy using Clone DVD 2 I receive the message ""creation of DVD files was not successful,
Unexpected error"

AnyDVD & 1 Click DVD Copy 5

Has anyone used the new ANYDVD with 1 Click DVD cOpy for saw III. I got my SAW III to back up with the previous version of anydvd with alot of tinkering with clonedvd2. I am just wondering if the new anydvd version works with one click now for this title.

hi guss 730 yes when i make the new anydvd on to burn my dvd player show me there is no disc so whene i swicth of the anydvd off my player can read the cd:mad:

From what I can gather here, it sounds like AnyDVD is messing with your computer's drive from reading a CD? It definitely shouldn't do that.

I tried burning Saw III again tonight and have to say that the new update worked good for me.

I am using a Current version of AnyDVD I do not have Clone DVD I am using DVD Shrink to rip the iso image file of the dvd to an external harddrive. I am still having trouble backing up Saw 3. Any Suggestions??!!??

With Clone, you don't even need to tell him how to do it. It rips and burns fine now. With Shrink, you'd probably have to unselect the bad sections still.

You can rip the DVD to hard disk first by right clicking on the ANYDVD icon in your tray. Shrink should have no problems. CLONEDVD is great for a fast copy on the fly - unbeatable in that respect and gives same quality as DVDSHRINK normal mode. But the greater the compression required - the less the quality. Good quality takes more time and CLONE only has the one mode - I bought it because I like the on the fly copying - cheap and nasty but you won't notice the difference if compression is low. If you need 50% compression that another story but you still need an LCD screen to notice.

With Clone, you don't even need to tell him how to do it. It rips and burns fine now. With Shrink, you'd probably have to unselect the bad sections still.

Ok I guess it works now I had to do it before the anydvd update and remove the bad sectors. Thanks Slysoft!:clap: :clap:

When attempting to use DVD Shrink it will not even read the disc stating an error reading that drive. I also tried 1 Click DVD Copy Pro and I am getting the same type of error message.

I just d/l'ed CloneDVD and it worked fine. I can't say that it's as user friendly as DVDShrink but if that's gonna be the answer to some of my problems, I think I'll have to purchase.

The e-mails have said that AnyDVD works best in conjunction with SlySoft products.

Hi Tom, I've never used clone dvd 2 but I'm trying to do Saw III, I see 3 choices. Do I Clone DVD (inclusing all titles and menus) or write existing data (process or write dVD files and iso/udf images) I think I read you have to you any dvd in the background.
Androo79,

To copy Saw III you have to make sure you are using the current version of AnyDVD which is ver. 6.1.1.3 in conjunction with CloneDVD2.

These settings has to be made in AnyDVD (right mouse click on fox icon):

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" full disc with CloneDVD2 when deselecting
    the "bogus" titles.

• You can copy "Saw III (R1)" movie with CloneDVD2 when deselecting with
    or without menus.

Tom

Saw 3. Any Suggestions??!!??

:agree: on this movie, anydvd did nothing to help me. use ripit4methen dvd_decrypter will do its thing ,then FixVTS will run then shrink will take over and the movie will be ready. just download these programs and have them on your PC and once you start ripit4me it will go right to the next process by its self. I backed up the full DVD like this it is real simple..

So if anyone has been able to get saw III copied using dvdshrink, how did you do it? It seems like I might be able to do it with dvd decriptor but I would like to be able to compress it for single layer. I might download the dvd clone, but I do like the features of dvd shrink because I already know how to use all of them and saw III is my first real problem of this sort. When I go to do the first analization, it says cannot read H (where h is my dvd drive) and it does not go any further. It dosent even begin to start. Its the instant I click the button, it wount let me go any further.

Thanks

Back