• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Visitor playing commentary audio

George M

I ripped Blu Ray version of The Visitor. There was a main m2ts file of 28 gigs. However in trying to play this file with Zoom, the audio is the commentary. There is no option in Zoom to change the audio track.

Any idea how to get the movie soundatrack rather than the commentary soundtrack?

Thanks
George M

I think there should be a sticky just for this question. :D

Strangely I'm sure I made a topic about this that was made into a sticky in the AnyDVD HD forum in the section called 'Frequently asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST!')
Around number 18 I think:D

As his problem is just trying to play the m2ts file then your method won't help as Zoom player won't play HD audio, so he either needs to play it as full disc structure or convert the HD audio track

Back