• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can Ipaq 3115 Be used?

steenbaah

I own a HP Ipaq Pocket PC with a SD slot running windows mobile 2003. Can I use clone dvd moble to convert my movies to a format that will work with it? I have pocket TV pro and windows media player on the device. If anyone can help much thanks.

I have a ipaq 6315 and use coreplayer. I play avi files as i rip all my files to that format for display on several devices. I have had no problem

I note on the site for pocket TV pro that it supports avi and mpeg so you should not have any problems.

I would suggest that you use their free trial before buying

Thanks

I ended up using pocket mvp to play videos and it works great. My pocket tv pro would not open avi files, it olny works with mpeg 1 files.
Thanks again for the reply

I ended up using pocket mvp to play videos and it works great. My pocket tv pro would not open avi files, it olny works with mpeg 1 files.
Thanks again for the reply
Did you ask the people at pocket TV why it didn't work?

Pocket PC and .avi files

I use TCPMP player for .avi files and they work great! It's FREE too.

In the past, I was converting to .avi and syncing them to my device to play them on Windows Media Player Mobile, but that was too much time/work. TCPMP played the .avi files right off and eliminated the sync'ing step for me. I get the same quality video too.

Back