• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 issues

dennlv

I have got some issues before with Power DVD Ultra 7.3 and Anydvd HD and have fixs them with some help here. Now I am back with a new issue again... See attached log file. Any suggestion to fix this as well?

Btw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 have the same issue but not Pirates of the Caribbean 1.

dennlv

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_PIRATES2.zip
    126.7 KB · Views: 9
I have got some issues before with Power DVD Ultra 7.3 and Anydvd HD and have fixs them with some help here. Now I am back with a new issue again... See attached log file. Any suggestion to fix this as well?

Btw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 have the same issue but not Pirates of the Caribbean 1.

dennlv

So... where's the "issue"? :confused:
Everything looks normal to me.

So... where's the "issue"? :confused:
Everything looks normal to me.

yeah sorry, it was with pdvd. Turn off anydvd to run from disc gives the same issue. pdvd cant start...strange thing is, it is random...omg pdvd 9 anyone?

Sorry. Next time will take more effort in determining which is the cause before wasting people's time...:eek:

yeah sorry, it was with pdvd. Turn off anydvd to run from disc gives the same issue. pdvd cant start...strange thing is, it is random...omg pdvd 9 anyone?

Sorry. Next time will take more effort in determining which is the cause before wasting people's time...:eek:

Ok, PDVD 7.3 comes in many different flavors.
The actual version is 7.3.xxxx - you can check that by opening the about box and then clicking on the licensee name.

But Pirates of the Caribbean is fairly old, so you'd really have to have a pretty old version like 7.3.3104 or so to get into trouble, I guess.

Back