• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jameredith

It's obvious with so many having issues with Ironman that there is a problem decoding the disc using slysoft. You want users to jump through hoops when the expensive software should work like my old copy of dvdXcopy did. Maybe 1 out of 20 did not burn with dvdXcopy but now it's 1 out of 5 using slysoft. Using dvdXcopy I didn't need to check:

If my software HD player up to date? What version are you using?
What graphic driver version are you using? Is it up to date as well?
What graphics card brand and model are you using?
Do you have Data Execution Prevention enabled in XP or Vista and are experiencing playback issues? Try disabling DEP.

It just worked as promised.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious with so many having issues with Ironman that there is a problem decoding the disc using slysoft. You want users to jump through hoops when the expensive software should work like my old copy of dvdXcopy did. Maybe 1 out of 20 did not burn with dvdXcopy but now it's 1 out of 5 using slysoft.:mad:

Strange that I don't have any problems with it...

Good can you burn me a copy and send it to me? Or just tell me how the last 20 minutes of the movie ended? Thanks

I think you're blaming the wrong thing here. BD is a far more complicated environment than simple DVD's that "just worked". Without AnyDVD you're STILL going to have the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS with playback. AnyDVD is not going to magically fix the requirements for playing back an HD movie. If your equipment isn't up to the task, there's nothing a piece of software is going to be able to do to fix that. Now, if you want AnyDVD to remove the protection, it does that. And it does it VERY well. But your anger is quite misplaced at thinking AnyDVD is at fault for your problems here.

It's obvious with so many having issues with Ironman that there is a problem decoding the disc using slysoft. You want users to jump through hoops when the expensive software should work like my old copy of dvdXcopy did. Maybe 1 out of 20 did not burn with dvdXcopy but now it's 1 out of 5 using slysoft. Using dvdXcopy I didn't need to check:

If my software HD player up to date? What version are you using?
What graphic driver version are you using? Is it up to date as well?
What graphics card brand and model are you using?
Do you have Data Execution Prevention enabled in XP or Vista and are experiencing playback issues? Try disabling DEP.

It just worked as promised.
I also have no problems with this film or any other that Blu-ray I've ripped using AnyDVD HD (and I've ripped nearly 400 now) Occasionally you have to wait a few days if a new encryption is released, but apart from that it works really well. If you're having a problem that makes it as many as 1 in 5 then maybe you need to take a look at your hardware to see what may be causing a problem

I hate these same old debates. One movie after another. I also have no problems and like Adbear said, i have over 75 BRs ripped and not one causes me a problem. If there is a ripping error, likely the disc. If there is a playback error, likely the software player (may diff versions and updates make it harder to solve) or hardware. Sure there are occasional issues with DVD/BRs with new copy protections but as Adbear also said, the slysoft team usually has those fixed within a few days.

As a curiosity, is there a known "Master Blu Ray Disc Issues" thread? may be tough because of the different regions. Also may be irrelevant cause AnyDVD just works! :agree:

It's obvious with so many having issues with Ironman

It's obvious that you have no clue what you're talking about.

that there is a problem decoding the disc using slysoft. You want users to jump through hoops when the expensive software should work

It's even more obvious from your previous posts that you're doing nothing more than trolling.
Your account has been banned permanently. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back