• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use AnyDVD 6.5.1.0 beta] Problem with bangkok dangerous (Disc 1 of 2 disc S.E.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm able to scan up to 45% in Clone and then it simply stops. This is without deselecting any titles. Can someone offer advice please?

Fix is coming.

Please tell me at least today as I am Having problems with Bangkok Dangerous,Pineapple Express, and Disaster Movie.

I got Pineapple express single sided dvd to back up only the movie it self. Works perfectly.

Like another poster said, if you do the full dvd u lose a lot of quilty in the picture. Plus how many times do you go back and watch the extras? Just put the retail dvd in and watch them.

I'll just wait for an update which I hope comes very soon.As for the special features well I love watching them.

One thing I will note about Bangkok Dangerous is that it caused problems on my system watching it without AnyDVD running in the background. It's an unfriendly disc. :mad:

One thing I will note about Bangkok Dangerous is that it caused problems on my system watching it without AnyDVD running in the background. It's an unfriendly disc. :mad:

DRM and copy protections aren't supposed to be friendly... ;)

Who wants to watch this a second time??

A quote from IMDB about Bangkok Dangerous:

"Permanently oscillating between lethally boring and killingly grotesque. - When Nick Cage comes for that tragic good-bye to his deaf-and-dumb Asian ad-hoc sweetheart, literally all the theater was guffawing in laughter."

A quote from IMDB about Bangkok Dangerous:

"Permanently oscillating between lethally boring and killingly grotesque. - When Nick Cage comes for that tragic good-bye to his deaf-and-dumb Asian ad-hoc sweetheart, literally all the theater was guffawing in laughter."

AnyDVD's AI scanner really doesn't like to copy bad flicks... like "Disaster Movie". :D

I'm able to scan up to 45% in Clone and then it simply stops. This is without deselecting any titles. Can someone offer advice please?

ADVICE: Read the thread... The temp solution is all over it.

AnyDVD's AI scanner really doesn't like to copy bad flicks... like "Disaster Movie". :D

I just finished watching that 15 minutes ago. It was exactly what I expected from the "Scary Movie" team. Not saying that's good mind you - but predictable.

-W

I just finished watching that 15 minutes ago. It was exactly what I expected from the "Scary Movie" team. Not saying that's good mind you - but predictable.
It's not from the "Scary Movie" team.

WOW OK.. I'll take your word for it... but it sure smelled like it. :)

-W

Now that the new Beta seems to work with no issues.

What do I choose besides the Title 1 if I want to include the alternate ending anyone know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back