• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use AnyDVD 6.5.1.0 beta] Problem with bangkok dangerous (Disc 1 of 2 disc S.E.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have beta (AnyDVD 6.5.0.8 ) plz pm me when its solvie . thank you

Last edited:
Bangkok Will You Help Me

Here's what I get.
Slyfox will not even read this disc so I cant create log file

error fileIo3vts_01_1.vob 16562176 278528

on windows vista

Here's what I get.
Slyfox will not even read this disc so I cant create log file

error fileIo3vts_01_1.vob 16562176 278528

on windows vista

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=24448

Check pages 2 and 3.

If you have the single-sided double-layer rental version or the special edition two-disc release then there is an issue that is being looked into.

There is no issue with the two-sided (aka flip-disc) release with the widescreen version on one side and the full screen version on the other. If this is the version you are having problems with then refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321. Post log files.

Bangkok Dangerous - Beta 6.5.0.8

Just wanted to say thanks. The Beta fixed the problem i was having.

I would also like to say that I have rarely been as pleased with a product and the support that it gives.

AnyDVD HD along with Clone DVD2 are outstanding products.

I am also getting the same error running XP Pro. Cannot create logfile.

I am also getting the same error running XP Pro. Cannot create logfile.

You need to give me more information to work with here. Which version of this disc do you have where you are having this problem?

Copy and paste your status window from AnyDVD for starters.

The US Remake of Bangkok Dangerous (with Nic Cage)
R:1 Club/Discount (and rental at most places)
R:1 2 Disc Special Edition

Film disc/disc 1 is a bad pressing. Many tries, many bad discs, gave up. :bang:

DOOD!! Read the forums. The single disk version is a KNOWN PROTECTION ISSUE.

-W

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:! MESSAGE

I get this message in the status area:

AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:!
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-H31N B110 07/06/25

But under Drive:Selections the D drive is checked

Now I did just make a back up of Babylon A.D. and all worked fine. Tried to back up Bangkok Dangerous and it started this.

I of course after reading what others have to post get my 2-disc Special Edition to work right. AnyDVD just keeps reading forever or at least 5 hours that I let it sit for. I put it in at noon when I was on lunch and then came back after 5pm after work and AnyDVD was still scanning trying to read the disc I guess. So can't create a log file obviously.

The version of the movie I bought was from Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...k+dangerous&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1932483

Ah forgot to add also I called Best Buy and told them I was having trouble with the DVD didn't go into detail but they told me the only thing I could do since I already opened it is to exchange it for the exact same movie and not the double sided one that everyone has had success with so guess I am SoL.

Last edited:
Bangkok dangerous issues solution

Hi i removed titles 20 thru 25 and it riping as i type this sothis may be a solution allbe it a temp one. title 1 is the movie i'mjust notsurewhat version

Just wanted to say thanks. The Beta fixed the problem i was having.

I would also like to say that I have rarely been as pleased with a product and the support that it gives.

AnyDVD HD along with Clone DVD2 are outstanding products.

how did u getted to work , it wont let me

Hi i removed titles 20 thru 25 and it riping as i type this sothis may be a solution allbe it a temp one. title 1 is the movie i'mjust notsurewhat version

If you have the flip-disc version removing those titles would be unnecessary although I'm not even sure if those titles are on that version. If you have the Special Edition version then removing these titles won't work with CloneDVD. The only movie-related titles are Titles 1 (movie), 2, 3, and 4. Titles 2, 3, and 4 were extras.

bangkok dangerous

The copy i received from netflix disc 1 /// any dvd can't read or unscramble as well as copy to my hard drive//so is there a problem as i was able to copy the tudors season 2 and righteous kill also new releases

The copy i received from netflix disc 1 /// any dvd can't read or unscramble as well as copy to my hard drive//so is there a problem as i was able to copy the tudors season 2 and righteous kill also new releases

Hi i removed titles 20 thru 25 and it riping as i type this sothis may be a solution all be it a temp one. title 1 is the movie i'mjust not sure what version

Hi i removed titles 20 thru 25 and it riping as i type this sothis may be a solution all be it a temp one. title 1 is the movie i'mjust not sure what version

What version of the movie did you have? It is easy to tell. One version that seems to be working fine for everyone is a double sided DVD. The other is a single sided DVD which no one can get to work.

Bangkok Dangereous problem

I attached problem log for Bangkok, i tried using Nero to create image and tried slysoft to rip video to HD, and rid image to no avail, would get to about 6% then give error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_Bangkok_Dangerous.zip
    771.2 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back