• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Little miss sunshine

Debra

I am having trouble with making a copy of little miss sunshine. This is the only movie that I can't make a back up of. The only thing new on my machine is McAffee Security. I used to have Symantic. The only thing that comes on the preview is this parental thing and nothing else shows. When the movie is finished recording and I put it in the dvd player it's all scrambled. Any Ideas. I just downloaded the new version of any dvd.
Thanks,
Deb

If I remember correctly, that movie was an easy on. if you had no problems before McAffee, disable it and give it a try. Personally, I dislike McAffee very much and it is not known for being a good program. I would suggest uninstalling it and use AVGFree.

I disabled it and it sstill didn't work. In the summary paart when I'm recording it says (target size sufficient transcoder disabled) does this mean anything?

Old Joe,
I finally took it completely out and it's working fine. Darn I was totally frustrated. I'm downloading AVGFree now.
Thanks,
Deb

Great to hear...........AVG is a very reliable AV program.

AVG is a really good program and the pro version is very reasonably priced.
Consider springing for it... I've been very pleased with it.:clap: :clap:

I'm also having trouble copying this movie. I have tried to different original discs. I am running avast free edition, and haven't experienced any problems on any other movies.

I'm also having trouble copying this movie. I have tried to different original discs. I am running avast free edition, and haven't experienced any problems on any other movies.

i cannot help you without an exact error description and an anydvd logfile.

Back