• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgraded but iso backup of 300 + 27 dresses stop working.

dennlv

Anyone got this as well?

After upgrading to Anydvd HD to 6.5.0.3, 300 and 27 dresses would show in pdvd utlra 7.3 4617a as playing for a sec and would stop immediately. It was playing fine on older version of Anydvd HD I think was v6.4.9.0.

logfiles as attached.

dennlv

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_27_DRESSES.zip
    104.2 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_Info_I_VOLUME_SET_ID.zip
    171.7 KB · Views: 3
Are you sure it's not a BD-live issue? try ticking 'remove bd-live' and see if that makes a difference, also you could try manually setting the region code

Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

This is typically installed by Arcsoft Photo Impressions. This filter can cause conflicts with Slysoft software

i) Create a backup of your registry: click http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "afc". Click "remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

2. Do what Adbear mentioned

Are you sure it's not a BD-live issue? try ticking 'remove bd-live' and see if that makes a difference, also you could try manually setting the region code

300 doesnt have BD live does it?

300 doesnt have BD live does it?

Probably not, this is why I always make unprotected ISO's the way I set out in my guide and then I can play them with AnyDVD HD disabled, so far everyone works with each new build of PDVD and my friends can borrow the ISO or BD-R that I've made without having to worry about whether it'll work or not as they know that if it works on mine it'll work on their system fine

Thanks Adbear and Webslinger for your help.

Tried the methods, did not work. Adbear's backup without protection method produce the same result. Still show in pdvd as play and stop almost immediately for 300.

Since it is only my PC showing this, I download Windows 7 beta and reinstall all applications to latest version. 300 and 27 dresses is working again :)

Edited: I should also add; Anydvd HD installation to this new freshly installed OS was a breeze, I just locate my saved copy of anydvd key, double click it and it is the registered copy again!

dennlv

Last edited:
Back