• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.8 beta

Hello,

Does this version already includes the region free for blu ray? Or will it be in a future enhancement?

Hello,

Does this version already includes the region free for blu ray? Or will it be in a future enhancement?

I suppose so (as the backupbluray021 also does – although not ‘fully’ meaning that the ripped files play with no region lock but if you ‘reconstruct’ the blu ray disk files (using of course the ripped files for the ‘stream’) in the hard disk, in order to get the ‘full package’ (aka menus, audio selection etc) you get the region code error) but I will try it this evening.

For experienced users to test:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6128.exe

6.1.2.8 2007 03 01
- New: Added Blu-Ray support.
- Change: I/O on 64bit OS (WinXP64/Vista64) moved to kernel mode
- Updated ElbyCDIO layer, fixes "cannot get exclusive access" in
CloneDVD and CloneCD under XP64 and Vista64
- Change: ElbyCDIO uses less CPU cycles under Windows XP and Vista
- Change: After using CloneCD or CloneDVD, AnyDVD does no longer
rescan the disc under XP64 and Vista64.
- Fix: HD DVDs without iHD menus did not work
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

"Support Blu-Ray"
Well done^^:clap:

Hello,

No, not yet, but I'm working on it.
The relevant structures are not documented for the public, so I have to figure out some stuff first...

I suppose so (as the backupbluray021 also does – although not ‘fully’ meaning that the ripped files play with no region lock but if you ‘reconstruct’ the blu ray disk files (using of course the ripped files for the ‘stream’) in the hard disk, in order to get the ‘full package’ (aka menus, audio selection etc) you get the region code error) but I will try it this evening.

Sure, the streams themselves don't have any region coding. It's the movie objects...

@peer

First of all congratulations for the great work!

So Blu Ray ripping will be possible but the Region restriction will remain?

Does this means that with a Region B drive and a Region A movie:

1. I will be able to rip the movie?
2. I will be able to play the ripped files but without the menus, audio selections etc?
3. I will NOT be able to play the movie (with full menus etc of course) directly from the Blu Ray drive?

In case all the above are correct we have the same results as with using backupbluray v.021.

My ‘problem’ is not mainly the menus but the fact that I am not able to change the sound streams (select for example DTS HD instead of the ‘default’ DD 5.1 – of course in case the disk contains this stream) etc.

In case all the above are correct we have the same results as with using backupbluray v.021.

as far as ripping is concerned - pretty much (except that AnyDVD HD far easier to handle, and doesn't require a key database :)).

My ‘problem’ is not mainly the menus but the fact that I am not able to change the sound streams (select for example DTS HD instead of the ‘default’ DD 5.1 – of course in case the disk contains this stream) etc.

This is a beta - don't expect it to have all features, the release will have.
One goal certainly will be to remove region coding.
As I said, I'm at it right now. It's tricky though...

as far as ripping is concerned - pretty much (except that AnyDVD HD far easier to handle, and doesn't require a key database :)).

This is a beta - don't expect it to have all features, the release will have.
One goal certainly will be to remove region coding.
As I said, I'm at it right now. It's tricky though...

OK, don’t let us disturb you from your work then.
:)

so i will use the option for ripping hddvd and i will get the ripping for bluray?

If you already own anydvd hd this is a free update for the bluray version so yes as long as you have an HD drive and a blu ray drive you can rip either type of disc to the HDD.

so i will use the option for ripping hddvd and i will get the ripping for bluray?

Yes. And remember - with AnyDVD you don't have to rip. Just watch.

PLEASE Make the AnyDVDRipper Complete

Hi,

Now that AnyDVDRipper can rip DVDs, HDs, and Blu-Rays, PLEASE :bowdown: make it complete and add an option for ripping Audio-CDs.

Please also think of my suggestion of an independent SlySoft player software, which would have many advantages as described in previous threads (no restrictions, better compatibility with SlySoft products).

Many greetings :) ,

A Friend

Hi,

Now that AnyDVDRipper can rip DVDs, HDs, and Blu-Rays, PLEASE :bowdown: make it complete and add an option for ripping Audio-CDs.

Please also think of my suggestion of an independent SlySoft player software, which would have many advantages as described in previous threads (no restrictions, better compatibility with SlySoft products).

Many greetings :) ,

A Friend

Besides the HD-DVD and the Blu Ray it isn't advised to used anydvd just a a ripper alone. In fact on ripping DVD's (standard DVD's) they recommend clonedvd.

Hi,

Would you pay for this? How much for an AnyDVD "CD-Audio Edition"?

How much would you pay for this?

Back