• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

lady in distress

boop1153

hi I am new to this. i have just downloaded anydvd to computer. i click on the fox and the screen comes up. what do i do now. can someone give me instructions to get this going i also have clone dvd. i am trying to make a copy of king kong. thanks in advance

hi I am new to this. i have just downloaded anydvd to computer. i click on the fox and the screen comes up. what do i do now. can someone give me instructions to get this going i also have clone dvd. i am trying to make a copy of king kong. thanks in advance

Hi Boop1153..

You don't need to click on the Fox icon, just click on Clone dvd2, and choose either the first and the second option, then go to browse ....... choose and import your movie ...... then go to next and ......VOILA ..

Have fun

Newbie...

you certainly should follow Webslinger's tuitorial..BUT, you want that red fox "Open" (enabled) & sitting in your lower right tray bar...insert your KK orig disc in your burner/drive, wait for the red fox to clean it up...he turns pale, then back to red, & then open CLONEDVD...THEN click only on the HELP icon. Read and ReRead the "Application" tuitorial (until you understand what to do)...then proceed as directed. If you are undecided anywhere in the process, just go back & reread the Help section again..it will keep you outa trouble....good luck!:clap:

thank you so much for your replies. i will try it today and see what happens

Back