• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Probleme mit "The Grudge 2"

HD_Addict

Probleme mit "The Grudge 2" und "Wrong Turn 2"

Hallo,

ich habe heute versucht eine Sicherheitskopie von meiner DVD "The Grudge 2" zu erstellen. Anscheinend besitzt die DVD aber einen exotischen Kopierschutz... Hier die Meldung von meinem AnyDVD HD, Version 6.4.6.9:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.6.9)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.02 411227075881OK0054
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2080112 sectors (4062 MBytes)
Total size: 3998768 sectors (7810 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVDVolume
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 9 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Als erstes fiel mir auf, das der Explorer eine gesamt Dateigröße von 11,5 GB anzeigt. Ein Blick auf den Ordner Video_TS zeigt dann, dann einige Dateien mehrfach vorhanden sind, z.B. gibt es 3x die File VTS_01_1.VOB !! Zudem gibt es 2x die Datei VTS_09_0.IFO, welche genau 1.000.000 KB groß sind. Desweiteren sind die Dateien im Jahr 2036 zuletzt geändert worden. Alles in allem sehr änliche Fehler wie bei "Das Parfum", was ich bei der Suche hier im Forum schon gefunden habe. Allerdings bin ich aus den dort vorgeschlagenen Lösungen nicht schlau geworden.

Ich hab also versucht, alle Datein via Explorer auf die Festplatte zu kopieren. Bei ca. 50% kam dann bdie Meldung "Die Datei VTS_09_0.IFO kann nicht kopiert werden: Falsche Parameter" !!

Im Anhang kann die Ordnerstruktur eingesehen werden.

Ich hoffe, mir kann hier jemand eine einfache Lösung bieten, welche nicht den Kauf weiterer Software voraussetzt. Herzlichen Dank und MfG,

HD_Addict

Attachments

• grudge.jpg
    grudge.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Mach mal ein Update auf das aktuelle Any. Das sollte dein Problem lösen.

Hallo, ich hab das Update gerade durchgeführt. Das Problem hat sich leider nicht gelöst. Hier die neue Any-Log:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.4)

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Nach wie vor wird die Größe der DVD mit 11,5 GB angezeigt, die selben Files sind mehrfach vorhanden ect...

Das gleiche Problem habe ich übrigens auch mit "Wrong Turn 2" !!!

Ich habe mal gegoogelt und da hieß es teilweise, dass verschiedene Files einfach nicht mitkopiert werden sollen. Aber wie finde ich heraus, welche Files ich nicht kopieren soll ??

Danke für weitere Tips,

MfG, HD_Addict

Where is the problem? Use CloneDVD to make a copy. Problem solved.

Set your drive's region code with Anydvd disabled.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.02

Update your drive's firmware.

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks for your Response!

@James: I dont have CloneDVD. I've paid 79.00 EUR for your AnyDVD HD and I think, thats should reach to copy a 2 years old DVD...

@Webslinger: Id set the Region of my drive. Here's the new Any-log:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.4)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Unfortunatly, the Problem is still there. I tried to update the firmware of my drive but there are'nt any firmwareupdates on the LG website. Do you know where I can find the firmwareupdate I need?

Thanks for more Response / Danke für weitere Hinweise,

MfG, HD_Addict

Hi, Thanks for your Response!

@James: I dont have CloneDVD. I've paid 79.00 EUR for your AnyDVD HD and I think, thats should reach to copy a 2 years old DVD...

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. . You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully

You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.

3. If you still have problems, then . . .

A)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

4) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Last edited:
Geh mal mit deinen Kopierprogrammen an einen anderen Computer, und versuche es da.
Das Problem könnte ja auch an deiner Hardware liegen.
The Grudge 2 ...hat sich damals einwandfrei kopieren lassen.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Webslinger

Thanks very much! The AnyDVD-Ripper really made it without problems. I'd never needed it before but it's good to know that it can handle DVD's with structural protection.

Thanks, my Problem is solved (without CloneDVD or firmwareupdate)

Best Regards,

HD_Addict

@diho: Es lag daran, dass ich es gewohnt war mittels Explorer zu kopieren. Wenn ich aber den AnyDVD-Ripper (Datenträger auf Festplatte rippen...) benutze funktionierts ohne Probleme.

Back