• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backup a region 2 to a region 1 compatible dvd

fanmail

I have searched the forum but I can't seem to find the answer. What I did was I purchased a box set of dvd's that are region 2. Can I burn them as region 1 dvd's or do I have to watch them on my pc and ANYDVD will just emulate a region 2 drive. Please help don't know how to do it if it is possible.

Using Anydvd will make your backups region free, so region coding isn't an issue. However, no Slysoft product will convert PAL to NTSC.

Hi thank you for responding so quickly. Do I have to do anything special to make it region free. I put in the dvd, then anydvd pops up and tells me it's region 2 and emulation region 2, my default is set to 1 usa/canada. I click close and open clonedvd and do a clone dvd. do I have to say only movie or something to make it work? The dvd that I cloned, my dvd player says "cannot play" sorry if this is obvious to others, Thanks you again.

Sorry about that, now I get it, because it is PAL, that's why it won't play. Thank you I will just try and watch on my pc.

Sorry about that, now I get it, because it is PAL, that's why it won't play. Thank you I will just try and watch on my pc.

fanmail you can buy a dvd player that plays both PAL and NTSC dvd's. Just ask the sales person if it plays both before you buy

It also helps to have a TV set that is capable of displaying both PAL and NTSC ...

Back