• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1..1.3

Chris_29

I am having trouble copying some brand new releases from blockbuster. Can I do something? IS anyone else having trouble?

AnyDVD 6.1.1.3

I made a copy of Batman Begins yesterday using AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 and 1Click DVD Copy with no problems. Later, after the AnyDVD upgrade to 6.1.1.3 came out, I tried to copy it again. This time, 1Click DVD Copy said the DVD was encrypted and CloneDVD2 only saw one file on the DVD. I could use DVD43 with 1Click Copy or CloneDVD2 and it worked also. There seems to be a problem with v6.1.1.3 of AnyDVD, at least with that movie.
Anyone else had a similar problem?

Isn't renting and copying illegal everywhere moreless?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am glad you pointed that out charlie.. you can back your movies up , BUT ! it is unlawful to make a copy of a movies you don't own and shouldn't be stated as so on here...

I am having trouble copying some brand new releases from blockbuster. Can I do something? IS anyone else having trouble?
Dear Chris:
Copying rented movie is illegal and should not be discussed, if you own the original then you may make a backup for your own use.:policeman:

AnyDVD 6.1.1.3

Excuse me, but I thought the original intent of this thread was a problem with 6.1.1.3, not the legality of copying a movie. Has anyone else had a problem with 6.1.1.3?

In the U.S., it is illegal to make a back-up of the dvd's you own if you have to break the encryption with something like AnyDVD. Funny thing is, it is legal to buy AnyDVD, just illegal to use it.

Help

I am trying to backup a movie but I am getting a message

Failed to read Drive D
Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check)

This was the first movie I have tried to backup since installing the latest version

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

I am trying to backup a movie but I am getting a message

Failed to read Drive D
Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check)

This was the first movie I have tried to backup since installing the latest version

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Try cleaning your original disc even if it looks like it doesnt need it. If that doesnt help try scanning it with VSO Inspector, just Google it.

Back