• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip it For Me-DVD Decrypter-& FixVTS 1.603 Works on SAW 3, The Grudge2, Flags of Our.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anthonyp8339....I thought it was determined that your post was moved and not deleted?
I posted a link in my post and a Mod could have removed the link him(her) self and not bothered to inform me but chose to ask me, very politely and with the utmost courtesy,to remove the link.
Perhaps I am not well informed on this matter but it appearss to me that you are going out of your way to make an issue out of something that is not an issue at all.

anthonyp8339....I thought it was determined that your post was moved and not deleted?

I just moved the posts to the third party app forum, because they had nothing to do with Anydvd.

Apparently, he is unable to search and prefers yelling at mods instead of using his eyes:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=11238&postcount=39

This made me laugh, though:

I feel that when what you post on a open forum and it is removed you are offically back in the HITLER ERA

:D

Last edited:
I just moved the posts to the third party app forum, because they had nothing to do with Anydvd.

Apparently, he is unable to search and prefers yelling at mods instead of using his eyes:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=11238&postcount=39

This made me laugh, though:
You know what you make me laugh. Because if you did your job properly you would have sent me a private message to inform me of the third party applications.To which I had no knowledege of and would have not caused me to think I was being singled out. As for the capital letters, how do you know what I was feeling? Oh I forget you are the all wise one and you know it all!! Because you are to me incompetent and a real wise guy, I will no longer be posting anything after tonight. Dude you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. The power has truly gone to your head and I will never recommend any SlySoft products to any of my friends--BECAUSE OF YOU!!

You know what you make me laugh. Because if you did your job properly you would have sent me a private message to inform me of the third party applications.To which I had no knowledege of and would have not caused me to think I was being singled out. As for the capital letters, how do you know what I was feeling? Oh I forget you are the all wise one and you know it all!! Because you are to me incompetent and a real wise guy, I will no longer be posting anything after tonight. Dude you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. The power has truly gone to your head and I will never recommend any SlySoft products to any of my friends--BECAUSE OF YOU!!

If you are incapable of posting in a civil manner without insinuating that I'm a Nazi (strike 1), yelling in all caps (threatening investigations, etc. strike 2), and now generally being rude again (strike 3), then maybe you need some time away to calm down. :policeman:

I am not your enemy. I am not your parents. I wasn't targeting you, and I shouldn't have to deal with this stuff.

You have been banned for 10 days. Oh, and by the way, I absolutely hate banning people. You made me do something I don't like doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back