• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with "the other boleyn girl"

thedatman

I tried to rip this twice both times it got down to the last second and failed. I used 6.4.3.2 and 6.4.3.9 beta

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_VOLUME_ID.zip
    213.4 KB · Views: 7
thanks for the link. imgburn say the disc is copy protected "don't blame me if it fails" something like that

I'll try it

I tried to rip this twice both times it got down to the last second and failed. I used 6.4.3.2 and 6.4.3.9 beta

I tried rip this movie 3 times, then I just copy the file to HDD directly, but PowerDVD still won't work. so just rip it to ISO use ImgBurn, then mount it, PowerDVD will play with no problems.

I tried rip this movie 3 times, then I just copy the file to HDD directly, but PowerDVD still won't work. so just rip it to ISO use ImgBurn, then mount it, PowerDVD will play with no problems.

I did exactly that and it will play.I think there is a snag on this film. I will have to wait for an anydvd update to remux and store on HDD permanently

Anybody else having problems with this title?

Has anybody else had success or trouble with this title? I'm curious because I was looking at getting it and maybe I will wait and get somethin else in the mean time... :)

I had trouble also, it actually got to 99%, then said it failed. However, I just cancelled, remuxed the folder it created, and it plays fine.

I had trouble also, it actually got to 99%, then said it failed. However, I just cancelled, remuxed the folder it created, and it plays fine.

Thanks I'll try that. I tried to play the folder and it would not play so I thought it would all be a waste of time until it was ripped 100%

yes, i can confirm, at 99% a requester comes up "error copying files"...

No problems here with Region A disc.

i'll try it again then

very strange, first time I have seen this message (in at least 150 discs)

I am thinking it's a disc error (I have a plextor) it was missing the backup folder...all the big streams copied fine

thanks for the info

it was about 10MB of files from the java directory
they copied fine manually

Last edited:
I remuxed the 99% and it worked. TsRemux021 failed but tsMuxer146 worked

Back