• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Making Copies of Copies

SharonW

I am unable to copy a copy that I have made with CloneDVD, after using AnyDVD. Is this "normal" or should I be able to make a copy from a copy. I could not copy using other DVD copy sofware also. Thanks in advance for your advice.

burning Copy of Copy

I'm having this problem too however when I'm making a copy of a copy, I get this message to retry about ten times throughout the burn so I just keep hitting retry until it's finished.

Not sure what the problem is! Copying copies has never been a problem for me. I've done it literally thousands of times. I also use multi-disc tower duplicators and have never had a problem copying "Copies".
After decrypting with CloneDVD and AnyDVD, burn as normal. Then I generally use DVDShrink to "re-load" back into a file. Then burn as normal.
You can download DVDShrink here. It's free!
DVDShrink
There is also a great tutorial on the same web site.
Hope that helps.

I am unable to copy a copy that I have made with CloneDVD, after using AnyDVD. Is this "normal" or should I be able to make a copy from a copy. I could not copy using other DVD copy sofware also. Thanks in advance for your advice.

I use DVDDecrypter (free) select iso read then iso write never had a problem, job done. :agree:

to copy a DVD created with clone DVD I use Nero 7 and never have any problems. This is the only program ever used to copy DVDs finihed with DVD clone never had a problem

I re-use CloneDVD to copy my 'Cloned DVDs' many times over and I have no issues, works easiest for me and flawlessly everytime.

I agree with the freak, also if I make a movie only copy
I have used clone cd to copy on the fly with good results.

B1030 maybe it's media problem,which one do you use.

Never use anything but Taiyo Yuden.
Absolute best quality on the market. Supermediastore.com has great prices. I buy 300-600 monthly and might get 1 coaster every 2 months. My burners of choice is NEC products. That burner was made to TY specs. My burns never suffer from compatability problems with any plyers worldwide.

More on copying copies. Nero works fine as well as many others. I never use the copy disc option with Nero. Found a more stable burn from hd file.
Generally I just load into HD with DVDShrink then burn with Nero. Never had any problems.
Brad

CloneCD is also great to make a copy of a copy. It can even do it "on the fly".
With CloneDVD, you can use the "write existing data" option to get faster processing. This works "on the fly" as well (if you know what you're doing and reader / writer are not on the same IDE cable).

Are you making movie only ? if you are what copy procedure on clone dvd
to make your copy of copy? I always use the clone dvd procedure on
clone dvd's startup window. If you just want another copy after making one
just put in another writeable disk and press button (write) to get second
copy.

copies

Use clone cd to make copies of dvd's already burnt with clone dvd.Burn on the fly in 9 minutes.

Thanks James I think that's it,I wasn't using the "write existing data option.

using good media like Taiyo Yuden and or Verbatim and burn NO faster than 8x and you will be fine making copies of your backup. use nero DVD Burning ROM or dvd decrypter ISO read ISO write

Back