• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patton BD Video problem PDVD V7.3

bloodthirster

Patton movie is only showing up in the top left corner of my screen. The rest is cut off. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix?

Patton movie is only showing up in the top left corner of my screen. The rest is cut off. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix?
Same Problem Here. Patton Blu Ray ripped ok using AnyDVD . Played from disc and harddrive w/PDVD 3104a. However, video playback of the movie only shows about an 1/8 of the picture playing in the upper left portion of the screen and the remaining portion of the screen black. Trailers and warnings playback normal filling the screen. Maybe I need to update to at least 3319a to get proper video playback. Video playback is smooth and audio is not affected.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PATTON_US.zip
    96.7 KB · Views: 4
Just tested disc with latest release 6.4.3.8. Same problem. I believe its a PowerDVD problem. Since I have not jumped on the ISO bandwagon as of yet, the only other version I can upgrade to test this disc is 3319a. What version of 7.3 are you using? I do recall reading another post here on this forum a few weeks ago about a member with this same problem. I just havent had a chance to search for it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PATTON_US.zip
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
i would try updating to me newest version of powerdvd 7.3( and see what happens maybe the older versions dont work well with that disc

Back