• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD-DVD Americab Gangster & The Rundown

rklpoon

Problems with the captioned HD-DVDs:-

American Gangster- Anydvd hd can rip it so hdd but it is only a black screen when trying to play with PDVD.

The Rundown - Similar, menu did pop up but no playback when trying to use the mouse hitting "play movie"

Any help please?

I got it

I got it to work by checking the change name of the something in the settings in AnyHD. So it must be you, and there was an update required.

I got it to work by checking the change name of the something in the settings in AnyHD. So it must be you, and there was an update required.
Do you mean Check Box for Rename Highest XPL file (AnyDVD HDDVD settings)? This is for new Universal titles (which this movie is).

Thanks. The problem of The American Gangster is solved.

However, The Rundown is a blu-ray disc, any suggestion pls?

Probably another bug in PowerDVD. We've seen a lot of Profile 1.1 discs having menu issues with PowerDVD. Does it play without AnyDVD HD running? I'm guessing no. The last couple of discs that exibited this behavior still aren't fixed. Cyberlink gives the usual "we're working on a new patch" response but there's no ETA on a new version that fixes this. It's interesting to note that HD DVD simply works whereas Blu-ray playback requires constant updates to PowerDVD just to watch them. What a pain.

Back