• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

avp2 movie only backup

vamsilak

hi
sorry if this been asked before
is there any way to backup to bd movie only
using tsremuxer or tsmuxer

i tried with eac3 no luck

Yea, it wasn't hard. Please follow my BD Movie Only guide.

P.S. the movie sucks. :)

i used tsmuxer to rip this movie and it worked fine. and i agree worst movie ever and i was a fan of AVP

I'm a huge fan of A and P, but, this movie is nothing more than a slasher flick with A's and P's instead of Freddy and Jason.

This is one movie where the xtras were way better than the movie.

If you want a good laugh, go to IMDB and read the "goofs" for this movie. It is possible to pay too much attention to the details, especially on a bad movie.

i used tsmuxer to rip this movie and it worked fine. and i agree worst movie ever and i was a fan of AVP
HOW DID U DO THAT

NO! NO sequence numbers. You NEED to read my Movie Only guide in my signature. PLEASE do yourself a favor and learn it. It's WAY easier than asking people for a sequence.

Back