• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Okay it is time for a dumb question about Eac3to

E

europeman

How do you use it. I have try and I am dense and clueless and have yet to figure it out
________
Acne Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
eac3to

Hi,
there should be a manual somewhere...
Put eac3to.exe to your root device (C:) an your source file *.eac3 too.
Then install eac3toGUI and also put an outputfolder "audio" to your root device with your *.ac3 file. Don't forget to set the path to the Eac3to.exe file!!! Then start the GUI it and wait until DOS is finished. This has been a little bit tricky for mee too. But now it works.

Best

Joe

completly lost me

I download one version that has everything. I can find anything that indicates which files are filler and which are the video. Also see nothing command button menu item that starts the process.
________
The Cigar Boss

Why don't you post this in the eac3to thread in doom9 forum? There you even get the developer to answer your questions.

Why don't you post this in the eac3to thread in doom9 forum? There you even get the developer to answer your questions.

i find the Doom9 forum to be a wealth of information, although when you post a question on those forums, I find you either don't get an answer, or you get shot down for not knowing the answer.

and i find the Eac3to GUI to be rubbish also.

Rip the movie to a fodler.
copy eac3to and file to the folder that has the M2TS or EVO file(a bit silly i know but i am trying to make it simple)
open a dos prompt
goto the directory with your movie
type.

eac3to movie.m2ts movie.mkv (for BluRay where movie.m2ts is the main movie)
eac3to feature_1.evo+feature_2.evo movie.mkv (for HD-DVD)

This will extract the movie into your movie.mkv file, and dump all the audio streams and subtitles in there to.

i know this isnt the best way of doing it, i just wanted to make it simple.

8)

Folks are just too far removed from the command line. It's a generational thing. Try setting up a Linux system. You'll get used to the command line real quick.

What the hell does "ad hominem" mean? I'm just too far removed from engrish!

Folks are just too far removed from the command line. It's a generational thing. Try setting up a Linux system. You'll get used to the command line real quick.

What the hell does "ad hominem" mean? I'm just too far removed from engrish!

looks like latin, "at man" ? , i dunno ...

here is the definition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

command line is the only way to go, but then again, i am nearly 40, and DOS was my forte

:)

Slainte

Last edited:
Back