• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo IV

vamsilak

hi
does anybody have the movie sequences for new rambo
i tried ti look in the stream folder all it gives 1.2gb/2.00gb/6.57gb
is there any sequence

same with avp-r
please help
thanks
in adavance

Please see my signature for remaking BD's. It shows how to find the right playlist to open in TSMuxer. Basically you run eac3to on your BD drive and it'll show you the playlists.

Huge help. Rambo was almost 15 files.

To clarify process: command prompt eac3to to Rambo root folder. Eac3to automatically lists the various playlists. Remember the .mpls playlist file that appears appropriate [For Rambo, 00041.mpls represents a tad over 2 hour movie). Open [00041.mpls] in txMuxer. Delselect tracks you don't want. Create new, merged movie. For me, I want an .m2ts file to work on my TViX.

FYI, tsMuxer 1.8.4 (latest version) would not recognize the .mpls Playlist file, but 1.7.6 worked fine.

i downloaded eac3 and try to run it i went to blink and disappear

how do i command prompt eac3
sorry iam computer illit

please help me

Start, run, cmd, ok, cd c:\wherever\eac3to\lives, eac3to d: or whatever your drive letter is or the folder you ripped it to on the hard drive.

A much simpler way is to use bdedit.exe (at least for those of us that hate command prompts). Follow the steps outlined on the forums page (I don't remember who wrote it, but the process works great). Make sure you get the most recent versions of both bdedit and tsmuxer. Once you find the correct mlps file using bdedit, you can plug that directly into tsmuxer and it will take care of all the work (you don't have to add files individually).

It's not really simpler because you have to manually examine all the mpls'. eac3to gives you a read out of the biggest ones automatically. It's worth taking the time to learn how to run a dos command.

Or, here, I'll make you a magic batch file that you can put on the desktop and double click...

Code:
@echo off
set pathToEac="C:\eac3to\"
set pathToBD=d:

%pathToEac%eac3to.exe %pathToBD%
pause

Edit the paths to match your system. Either make it your bd drive or the folder you ripped to. And the first path is wherever you dropped the eac3to.exe file.

Or just use Eac3to and More GUI its much much easier for those people that hate dos.

Back