• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo Blu Ray Error

mick2006

I am using the newest beta version and basically the disc is shutting down anydvd (this is the US version of Rambo-released today 5/27). I get a windows error box stating that anydvd has to shut down and I can't get any information about the disc (that is now, the first time I tried it I got the usual screen asking what region the disc was (region free) and then anydvd shut down). Now, it shuts down right away. I wish I could give more info, but as soon as th disc is in anydvd shuts down.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22880928 sectors (44689 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: RAMBO
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_RAMBO.zip
    600 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:
I am using the newest beta version and basically the disc is shutting down anydvd (this is the US version of Rambo-released today 5/27). I get a windows error box stating that anydvd has to shut down and I can't get any information about the disc (that is now, the first time I tried it I got the usual screen asking what region the disc was (region free) and then anydvd shut down). Now, it shuts down right away. I wish I could give more info, but as soon as th disc is in anydvd shuts down.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22880928 sectors (44689 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: RAMBO
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

Try to disable all optional BD settings (UOP removal, remove annoyances, region code) one after the other. Does it work at some point?

Try to disable all optional BD settings (UOP removal, remove annoyances, region code) one after the other. Does it work at some point?

James, it worked, or seems to be working. I only left "enable blu ray support" and "remove bd+ protection" checked in the options are for blu ray support.

Thanks

I definately had to use the beta AnyDVD to rip the DVD version. Didn't get the BD version.

James, it worked, or seems to be working. I only left "enable blu ray support" and "remove bd+ protection" checked in the options are for blu ray support.

Thanks

Please re-enable "Remove Region Code". Does it still work?

Back