• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping a Blu-ray on tvix m-7000a

belilan

Hello everybody,
I would like to buy the new tvix m-7000-a (similar to 6500a but the shape) and rip blu rays discs on it with any dvd hd.

then, i would like to see it on my full hd tv.
is it possible? will it work as it is?

thank you.

Hello everybody,
I would like to buy the new tvix m-7000-a (similar to 6500a but the shape) and rip blu rays discs on it with any dvd hd.

then, i would like to see it on my full hd tv.
is it possible? will it work as it is?

thank you.

It works fine, but you won't have any menu capabilities that the disc has-you will just have the individual files, and subtitles will have to be external, which I still haven't figured out how to work well. But I play blu ray rips through my Tvix 6500 all the time (all codecs-AVC, VC-1, MPEG2).

Sorry No, works amazing with normal DVD iso's. However I don't believe you would want the full ISO as I have some that weigh in at 48 GB. Muxing to my container of choice, I have most of my contect at approx 22 - 26 GB. Your 6500 / 7000 supports the following containers.

Video
avi, .mkv, .wmv, .mpg, .iso (only DVD) .vob, .ifo, .mp4, .asf, .tp, .trp, .ts, .m2t, .m2ts

Audio

MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg, PCM, AC3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, WAV(DTS), WAVPACK

I for the kids keep a 500 GB drive for their content and steam my content thru a central server. I simply got tired of paying for new DVD or ripping backup and bought my first 4100 approx a 1 1/2 years ago. Amazing devices never had one hiccup and my family is hard core. I bought my 6500 once the over heating issues had been taken care of and it is working very nicely. Fantastic devices for HD.
I would suggest you converting your HD content to mkv as it supports .FLAC as there is plans for the 6500 / 7000 to support TRUE-HD Audio.

Now if you like me that has a couple of the tvix boxes and also running a box with PowerDVD Ultra, you might want to stick with the .ts or m2ts containers as PowerDVD Ultra 8 for me has never worked with mvk's. I have read from various groups that 7.3 could work but never been able to pull it off myself.

Now the 6500 can run at gigabyte however I do have the odd hiccup streaming content and sometimes need to convert the data to a slightly smaller size.

I have unforetunately have gone hardcore as SlySoft (I am still waiting and will be first to buy a tool if you produce one :) ) However here is the first elementary guide to get you started I found. I assure you I have done comparision on my 1080 P projector and it is extremely difficult to differentiate the content.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=136505

Sorry Mick did not see your post will try the ISO thing again. My first couple of attempts did not work for my with HD, so I assumed it just did not work.

Sorry No, works amazing with normal DVD iso's. However I don't believe you would want the full ISO as I have some that weigh in at 48 GB. Muxing to my container of choice, I have most of my contect at approx 22 - 26 GB. Your 6500 / 7000 supports the following containers.

Video
avi, .mkv, .wmv, .mpg, .iso (only DVD) .vob, .ifo, .mp4, .asf, .tp, .trp, .ts, .m2t, .m2ts

Audio

MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg, PCM, AC3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, WAV(DTS), WAVPACK

I for the kids keep a 500 GB drive for their content and steam my content thru a central server. I simply got tired of paying for new DVD or ripping backup and bought my first 4100 approx a 1 1/2 years ago. Amazing devices never had one hiccup and my family is hard core. I bought my 6500 once the over heating issues had been taken care of and it is working very nicely. Fantastic devices for HD.
I would suggest you converting your HD content to mkv as it supports .FLAC as there is plans for the 6500 / 7000 to support TRUE-HD Audio.

Now if you like me that has a couple of the tvix boxes and also running a box with PowerDVD Ultra, you might want to stick with the .ts or m2ts containers as PowerDVD Ultra 8 for me has never worked with mvk's. I have read from various groups that 7.3 could work but never been able to pull it off myself.

Now the 6500 can run at gigabyte however I do have the odd hiccup streaming content and sometimes need to convert the data to a slightly smaller size.

I have unforetunately have gone hardcore as SlySoft (I am still waiting and will be first to buy a tool if you produce one :) ) However here is the first elementary guide to get you started I found. I assure you I have done comparision on my 1080 P projector and it is extremely difficult to differentiate the content.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=136505

I read your experience, but it looks too long and complicated to do.

Back