• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.0 - release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6420.exe

6.4.2.0 2008 05 02
  • New (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Verification of AACS keys
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Incorrect AACS decryption with some titles
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for continual updates ;)

on another note,not sure if it's just my computer,but why so many language file folders? :confused:
the contents of them all is identical.
anyway,i just deleted all but the first one.
resized_anydvdlanguagefiles.jpg

worth checking your other slysoft/elaborate bytes folders as well as i found yet more duplicate folders.

(note:you may want to try this:
i opened program files folder and did a search for (2) and found loads duplicate folders.check contents with original folder to make sure contents are the same before deleting the (*) folder(s).dont delete individual files with (2) in the name such as msoe(2).dll found in outlook express. i now think it has something to do with system restore re-naming certain folders).

Last edited:
I have the exact same symptoms, there are 5 language folders on my system.

Strange, I only have two (Language and Language (2))

XP Home SP2 standard Definition user.

Unable to download

Sirs,
I have been unable to download the current version of AnyDVD (6.4.2.0) for several days.
When I click on the link from your download page I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message.
Is the page having problems?

Thanks!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I clicked on the link and got the same message.
Maybe there's something wrong with my Internet Explorer?

click start-->run
type "cmd"
enter
type "tracert static.slysoft.com"
enter

If you get any errors, then there's probably a bad router from you along the path to static.slysoft.com that's dropping packets.

click start-->run
type "cmd"
enter
type "tracert static.slysoft.com"
enter

If you get any errors, then there's probably a bad router from you along the path to static.slysoft.com that's dropping packets.

Also,

In Internet Explorer 7.x:

1. Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
2. Click the General tab-->Go to the Browsing history section-->Click the "Delete" button
3. The Delete Browsing History dialog box will display--->In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the "Delete files" button.
4. You are asked, "Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?"
5. Click the "Yes" button.

If your ISP is using a cache proxy, the solution is to stop using that proxy or wait until its cache gets updated.

(note:you may want to try this:
i opened program files folder and did a search for (2) and found loads duplicate folders.check contents with original folder to make sure contents are the same before deleting the (*) folder(s).dont delete individual files with (2) in the name such as msoe(2).dll found in outlook express. i now think it has something to do with system restore re-naming certain folders).

Yeah, this does look like the result of multiple system restores. I've never encountered a problem as you have described and shown when simply updating AnyDVD.

Yeah, this does look like the result of multiple system restores. I've never encountered a problem as you have described and shown when simply updating AnyDVD.
agreed.it is to do with system restore and not related to installing updates of already installed software.

Sure enough, I opened a window using Safari and was able to download the update. Thank you, now I'll have to figure out what's wrong with IE 7!

Back